Reviews for Dark Wings
JIMIRMA chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Very interesting. I love how strong and sure Harry is as a person and a magic you update soon!
imjaysong chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
this is so cool!
and if ur still continuing this, looking forward to the next chapter!
kat1316 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Please update
alexma chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Love your story please update soon thanks
Pirate Queen ofthe 21st centry chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Please update soon! i want to know what happens!
Nobody chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
I like it!
Harry is really great!
falcon1loam chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Please update soon! This is really good so far!
TheRedLight chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I really hate the Wizarding world right now. -Emery

I totally agree. Fucking manipulative bastards. -Hadrian

Me too. -Cade
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Uwaaah! Write more? *breaks down sobbing*
Zak saturday 1 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
update and have the song Breakaway be used in a scene of Malik and Harry or the other way of them going down memory lane
PyruxDeltax chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Whens the next update?
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Evelyn Lucia
Hm interestin story. Caught my attention i guess so i'm lookin 4ward 2 readin ur story(s) next comin chapt. Do ur best & never give up. Ps. I've added ya & ur story 2 my fav. I'm also a fan, reader & supporter of u & ur story(s) now & 4ever. )
High Reacher chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Cool story!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
*growls* I am hating them already, they're so annoying! I hope Harry and Bakura can torture them, teaching them a lesson that messing with people's lives isn't acceptable no matter how many lives will be saved!

I found it annoying that for the many people in Harry Potter that were more powerful than him, they expected him to defeat the Dark Lord! And I was annoyed that his suppose 'best friends' kept leaving him behind if that's what the crowd is doing, yet he always accepts them back! Either they want to call him an attention-seeking-dark boy or they want to be his best friend, they can't be both!

Please update, I want to read what happens next!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
*snorts* "No one takes what's mine with consequences."

Am I to guess that Harry is going to be paired with Bakura? If so, who is going to be top?