Reviews for Glock
Nutella0Mutt chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
i just love it! very beautiful portray! :)
softdreamer chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
well second-person writing is by far not my favourite, but it is well written and seems close to the manga so good work :)
CrimsonRose18 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Awe! Cute! i've only read the first three volumes of the manga but i lo9ve them!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Beautifully done
Kemi chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wow. That was perfect.
blue4summer chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
wow took my breath away :P

it's an awsome story
cloud-shadows chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
-"Later you'll ask him why he had you put the Glock to his own chest and he'll shrug casually, tracing the scar on your throat and postulating aloud that you've had the means to destroy his heart since the bitterly cold January day that he found you in that dirty alley: broken, unconscious, helpless."-

I really, really like this line. It's kinda long though-if it was cut into shorter sentences, I think it might have more impact and sound a lot better. Normally, I do not like reading 2nd person stories, but this one... I don't know, I like your story.
Chicken Nuggets chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
The perspective you wrote this in is really enjoyable.

I like the way you write the WA boys.
Sanada chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very nice. I think you have nailed these two and their relationship right on the head. I can definitely see Kubota pointing a loaded gun in Tokitoh's hand at his heart to prove a point to himself and Tokitoh.

Thanks for sharing such a well written story about Kubota & Tokitoh
ForeverDarkRider chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD! XD I've never read a story in 2nd person, never had the urge to, but I absolutely loved it! If you chose to write another Wild Adapter in any POV, I'd definitely read it! Please write another? With a lemon perhaps?
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
OMG this is wonderful. I can never get enuf of WA, I have all the english volumes. You write well, it felt very gritty, very WA. Great job!

thank you, please write more WA. I havent dared to tackle a WA fic, I'm still too fluffy but I love the Kubo/Toki relationship.