Reviews for Master and Servant, King and Horse
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
A very interesting insight on Ichigo and his hollow. How Hichigo does what he does to ensure that Ichigo doesn't die. Or else, he would die too.

/“Damn you!” he says through gritted teeth.

“I’m already damned, so what’s the point of you dissing me further?”/

/White—isn’t it supposed to be the good guys’ colour? Then why is he wearing it? And why are Aizen and his subordinates decked out in it?/

/Sometimes, he just wanted a normal life.

But I can’t have one, can I? He crosses his arms behind his head, staring up at the ceiling. Cause I made this choice. No regrets…/

/See, Ichigo, you’re already becoming like me. You’ll learn that a Hollow’s life, even that of a powerful one, is a lonely one. You’re already pushing your friends away because you don’t want them to see the monster you can be. A little more, and you’ll be going over the edge…/

These lines just had me shivering with anticipation. Great job!
LittleBrownJackal chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
hey

I liked this alot.

Hichigo/Shiro/Dark Ichigo isn't easy to write so this isn't bad for as 1st time.
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Quite good, and as Shiro is hostile then we don't actually know whether he's simply trying to mess with Ichigo's mind or if the latter is really changing to be more like his hollow.
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wow very good done!I absolutely love it!You write very well Ichigo's and his hollow personalities!Very in character, I love it!The scene of the fight also was very good! And yeah, if Ichigo dies, his hollow will die also, that's why he wants to be the king, for not letting Ichigo kill himself XD Very good fic!I love it!*_*