Reviews for Vigil of the Fates
InstigateInsanity chapter 25 . 2/2/2009
Damn, it's a shame you didn't continue this fic. I've been greatly enjoying your unique view on FFVI; it was rather refreshingly different.

Did you continue it anywhere else? I'd rather like to see how it turned out, if you did.
ilovesoup1 chapter 25 . 4/24/2008
i think this is great. your characterization is wonderful and even though it's a retelling of the game, the story still contains its own original flavor.
Loging in takes too much efort chapter 25 . 11/25/2007
I really like this story I read it before on another website. UPDATE UPDATE Its a good idea. Do it. :) You should do it. Now. lol

I really like the way you did the Laguna part. That was quite original. I also agree with the Rinoa thing. Fix her. :)

So this 'Historic Brocade ...' going to be written/posted anytime soon?
Mayonaka no Ame chapter 22 . 5/9/2006
Hey...I haven't been on fanfiction in FOREVER but this fic has been on favorites list for, oh, two years now? I was looking forward to you completing the game so that I could print this entire story out and make some sort of novel out of it that i could carry around lol. OH well...here's hoping your still working on it, wherever you are. Though I LOVE the entended scenes you're adding in I imagine the entire game will take a decade to finish at this rate :(. Anyway, I greatly enjoyed this "remix" scene with Laguna, Kiros and Ward. The lines are witty, the situation is realistic and the added details (such as Julia being from Timber) help explain things later on in the game. Good work. I still have 3 more chapters to go! - I'll review again after i read them.
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 25 . 10/13/2005
I'm so sorry I only just found this, because it seems that you discontinued it, and I was starting to really love it. You've probably forgotten it entirely, but if not...well, there's always the glimmer of hope that you'll keep going, pick it back up, you know. Anyway, thanks for this much, and I'll be standing hopefully by.
Attaya chapter 25 . 11/27/2004
You wanna hear from us? _ We-ell...I guess if it would do anything to getting chapters out quicker, I'll go ahead and write in! Please don't be offended, as I've only just now found this little gem of a story. Honestly, probably THE best novelization of the game I've read on this site-you manage to keep within the lines of canon, and keep the characters themselves, while putting your own twist on it as well. VERY nice! Please, please, for the love of all that is holy, don't stop now!
ShaDar chapter 25 . 2/1/2004
Hey, sorry I haven't been reading lately, I read some of this a while back and forgot about it for a while...this is great so far, please update!
Someday chapter 25 . 1/28/2004
ADD MORE CHaps to this great story now or ill break your legs and use them for golf clubs :
bhamv chapter 25 . 12/15/2003
Time for me to add my voice to the bugging... this is the greatest story on , and we need more!
Would it help if I told you I've decided to stop writing fanfiction because I cannot possibly match your skills? You now have to write for the both of us.
Spoon chapter 25 . 11/22/2003
Yo! Time to bug you for more chapters! Just writing to say Hi and we're reading and waiting for more. Don't get discouraged, there are many people on the edge of their seats waiting for the next chapters to come, and i'm one of them! Why don't you write something in the reviews so we know what you've been up to?
yearning chapter 24 . 11/20/2003
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please give me more! I am loving this story and it's been soo long since you've updated. PLEASE! um, thanks.
someday chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
update me want more
someday chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
update me want more
Lucy chapter 25 . 11/12/2003
I really like the story! You've done a good job of writing for a story that's hard to tell in print; junctioning and hacking down grats usually does not for good reading make. This is one of my favorite stories ongoing right now, so please continue! lucy
squeakychris chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
A while ago you said in an email:

"If I don't write, please BUG me until I do"

I thought it was time to do just that...please hurry and update the next chapter...