Reviews for A Circular Conversation
Live.Love.Sing.Summer chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I love the ending! It's so adorable and funny!
Awesome chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow, this is a fantastic little gem of a story. So in-character, it looks like how pokeshipping might actually happen in the anime. Now I wish YOU wrote for the anime.
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Hilarious!
sweetsarcastic chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was just adorable. The last line, especially, made me laugh, because its just so them. :D
Musafreen chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
How bout a new bike?

This pairing is so adorable. And the entire conversation was so in character for them. XD
IvyBean chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awesomenessssss O_O Cute too~! X3
empathapathique chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was wonderful! Great work!
LSPK136 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
No need for a lot of words. It was simple, yet smart.
Pokeshipper94 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Umm I dunno if u check reviews for this anymore but I just wanted to say I love your writing especially aaml! This was so cute lol and I'm glad to see people are still into aaml today ). Keep it up )
Pokeshipper chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Amazing
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is really sweet. It's extremely well written and in character, plus is just generally amusing. Man, Misty'll never let him live the bike down.

I like how you wrote this all in dialogue. It made Ash's awkwardness more pronounced.
Spottedfire chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Kya~! 3

This plot id definitely portrayed in only conversation~! The characters are . . . well, in character. I luvs it~! 3
StraightPokeshipper4EVER chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
One word: EPIC

Love this story. Definitely love this story. I was going LOL the whole story. Actually, I'm kind of guilty for only reviewing after reading this the second time around...

Even though it's purely conversation, you pulled out a great story. And Ash and Misty are so in-character... (Definitely can imagine Ash *buying* a ring...) And Misty, the devious Misty...

"Ha. You'll have to do a little more shopping before that happens."

"Oh? And what, exactly, would I need to buy you?"

"Hmm… how about a new bike?"

ROLF... She never got over the bike, did she? Well, that what makes Misty...

Anyway, It's a great story! Keep up the good work!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
ROFLMAO! That last line was P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S! That was SO cute and funny! Typical Ash and Misty. x3 Loved it loved it loved it!
depression76 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
LOLZ. Cute and somehow I can imagine ash being in this particular situation.

see you around!