Reviews for A Circular Conversation
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
ROFLMAO! That last line was P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S! That was SO cute and funny! Typical Ash and Misty. x3 Loved it loved it loved it!
depression76 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
LOLZ. Cute and somehow I can imagine ash being in this particular situation.

see you around!
Warlordess chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is just. . . fantastic. I mean, WOW. I loved that you were able to pull off the conversation so well without any help from a narration. I've never even thought about the possibility before. Mostly 'cause I use the narration to experience a character's thoughts and reasons for being. But for THIS? Nice.

I might check out your other stuffs later, m'kay? Tee hee.
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
First off, I adore the summary of this fic. Hands-down, it's one of the more eye-catching summaries I've stumbled across lately (and I've noticed several other fics of yours are cleverly summarized, too. Summaries aren't always easy to write, but you seem to have them down-pat!). Based on the summary alone, I had a feeling I'd be in for a treat with this story, and I wasn't dissapointed, either.

Dialogue-only stories are an acquired taste, but I have to say I didn't mind the style in this story at all. You wrote Ash and Misty's conversation in such a way that their dialogue easily sets the stage and paints pictures in our minds, (without going into painstaking details about Misty's doorstep, or going into overly mushy details about the kiss). The implications on this story (ie. "connotations") were smart, too. Instead of spoon-feeding everything to the readers, a large amount of this fic is tastefully implied. We all know what Ash intends behind the ring anyway, so we don't need gritty details about the obvious. The story feels more mature and less cliche that way, so kudos!

And I'm glad Ash didn't get a direct answer, either. Although I think it's safe to assume what Misty's answer will be, she's not the type to give Ash a direct answer (especially since he's been gone for so long and shows up out of the blue). Again, the implications/subleties in this fic were not only tasteful, but very fitting for the characters (especially Misty). I'm glad she didn't just throw her arms around Ash, teary-eyed, shout "YES!" and make out with him (which obnoxiously happens so many times in other AAMRNs). Misty's too proud for that, even if she *wants* to give into temptations of hugs/kisses/etc. The bottom line: I loved the style of character portrayals in this fic. (Though I'll admit, I'm mind-boggled our dense Ash Ketchum even understands those "connotations," but he's bound to have grown up eventually _).

All in all, adorable one-shot. It attracted me from the very beginning to the very end. Thank you for sharing this! I'll be sure to check out more of your Pokemon fics in the future. _
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I absolutely adore one-shots like these; strictly words, no descriptions. It forces the reader to fill in what's happening on their own; that's what makes it so fun to read.
Me chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Pure gold. So funny, so...lovable XD
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Haha, of course. A bike. x] Ahh, I just got an idea for a fic. :D
drinktea chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hah! Great great GREAT last line. I also liked when they talked about the connotations associated with "a ring". Ash and Misty are the best.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Haha, that was pretty cute, I adored it! Ash is such a nut lol
pikagurl23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh, I was so happy to see that you've written another AAML. You're so good at them! Hopefully this one won't be your last as I have fallen in love with all your oneshots. Great job here and I hope to see more from you!
Seravia chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aww...! That was a great humor fic with just the right amount of fluffiness mixed in. It fits Ash and Misty's personalities perfectly.

I loved that last line! It tied back to the story well without making it obvious.

Normally I don't like dialogue without dialogue tags, but in your case, it works well.

~RHRF
CidGregor chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
He, so adorable!

Man, I have been away from this site for longer than I thought if it's been a month since you put this out before I noticed.

Well in any case I'm thrilled to see another wonderfully sappy Ash/Misty fic from you, and I hope this isn't the last time.

-Cid
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
That was so cute! It's good to see that people are still active in the pokemon fandom.
Steve chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Aw charming! Totally great work! Not a lot of people can do a story that well wil only dialogue, way to go!
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 6/6/2009