Reviews for A Circular Conversation
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
lol, always with the bike, hah

well, it was a little unexpected, i was somewhat expecting a story, rather than a conversation, but it's still good. it goes somewhere, and i know WHERE, somewhat/probably, so thats always good.

it's smart, i'll say that. like a phone conversation... which dumb-ol'-ash couldnt manage.

hahahaha

see ya later!
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aw.

This is so cute! And so Ash!

Great job!
Astro Latte chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I love this, so in-character and that twist at the end made the entire story!

You're amazing!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
hahaha! poor Ash! :D

luve,

Fairy!
Property Of Eriol chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hahaha! That was definately a lol type oneshot! loved it!
Kohryu chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
STILL WITH THE BIKE!
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Hahaha, very amusing. This is so great. Very well written, and so like Ash.

Nicely done!

AF
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That ending was absolutely PRICELESS. It had 'Misty' written all over it, haha! And gotta love that Ash. xD

Hope you write more AAML.
Lindzasaurus chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aww, too cute! And completely in-character, too. :D Awesome job! No one can write it better than you, Maiden of the Moon. 33
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Cute. Easy to read. Cute. A pairing I ship. Overall I quite liked it. Although I HAD been wishing for sloppy makeouts...ah well, Ce la vie! ;)
MoltresFeather chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
lol spectacular oneshot. ash is a dumb dumb lol.

great story, one shots are always amusing to me.
friends and p-f4ever chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
lol. I love the ending. Nice work
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
XD Awesome.
Milotic chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
LOL! That was too cute and funny-perfect Ash and Misty! You always write them so well; I'm so jealous. I was so glad to see that you wrote a new Pokemon story. (Ha! I knew I kept you on my author alert list for a reason!) Very exciting! Even if your Pokemon stories are few and far in between now, I'll always look forward to them. Great job! :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4