Reviews for Kiss the Boy
roecla chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
LMAO. I enjoyed these two SO much

"Cause popularity beats continuity ... and morality" is EPIC *rofl*

Huh, if only he HAD kissed the boy ...

I guess there's nothing that must happen if they have all eternity ...

*goes to the dream corner before sebby's face drags her into the nightmare once again*

You're gifted and I apologize for any random rambles that may have occurred "
TTRaven4Ever chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
..Is it bad if I prefer this version to the original? XDXD
Emiko Estelle chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
' it Makes the fangirls mad' XDDD
Ceri Moriarty chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Very awesome. Also, very adorable. Not something you usually get with Kuroshitsuji, but it's adorable nonetheless.

I was singing in my head while I was reading this…
Bro-is-the-way-to-go chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
This is just... PERFECT! I dunno about you, but it sums up my feelings on the whole ordeal perfectly. XD

SEBBY! KISS THE BOY! KISS'IM! :D
i deleted the content sorry chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I know I've already reviewed this before, but I have to ask: Would it be okay if I tried singing this to put on youtube. I would most definitely credit you and if you like, I would send you a link. It's fine if you'd rather I didn't though. Just wondering! -
bondageluvr chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
i laughed so hard about the 'let ciel die chaste' thing... though now i imagine him as little mermaid... disturbing.
Theresa L'Anne chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
XD These are just so hilarious! I love it.

Though, season two isn't all that bad. I've been watching the episodes that are subbed, and, sure, there are a lot of questions, but they seem to be answering them little by little.
Sheiakurei chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
OMG XD You had me rolling around in my seat laughing at this... this was priceless! Simply priceless!
Wedylai chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Oh my gosh that's so awesome. I was like 'this is really good' then I look to see who the author is and it's you again! I loved it, once again, and can't wait to read more stories from you. :D
Beste chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
AWESOME! I love your parody songs :D they are always great.
Felnore chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
wahahahahahahaaaaa XD that was superb! you rock, seriously!

i think that the producers have to erase elisabeth from the series and

producers have to understand

elisabeth's not worth the man

and then we probably will see

Ciel and butler kiss on-screen XD
fangirl94 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I. Absolutely. Love. This. Fic XD

The words just flow so well with the real song...It it says everything the fans are thinking! lol

I've been looking EVERYWHERE for that mp3 version of this, I can not find it D: Do you think you can send me a link?

Pleeeease and thank you :)
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
OMFG! THAT WAS SO CUTE! Did you come up with that yourself...? *suspicious look* -_- Hmmm...OKAY! I BELIEVE YOU! :D This is wonderful!
murderousfiligree chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
OOOHHH Goodness XD I laughed out loud multiple times. Dare I say this is THE BEST songfic EVER.

Sooo much win XD!