Reviews for Just a Mistake
obsydiandreams chapter 25 . 8/28/2010
wow... this chapter emotional rollercoaster! i giggled myself incoherent with Tybalt's twitter page, and just picturing ianto typing both his part, and Tybalts. :) that made my day... all the fluff brought me to tears, and then i nearly stopped breathing when i read the Doctor's reply! damn... i hope you bring him in! :)
obsydiandreams chapter 24 . 8/28/2010
i love these chapters... they can be a bit confusing, but are fun to read, and i like getting the viewpoints of everyone. :)
obsydiandreams chapter 23 . 8/28/2010
brilliant idea there, with the movie at the end... and i rather liked the insight into Tybalt's mind. Poor Ianto. Gods, this story is hitting far too close to home for me. I've had all of these feelings before... and it really does suck. I need to get a Tybalt to keep me company.

...continuing!
loewchen chapter 42 . 8/28/2010
that was cute... but a little bit sad too...

"Still defending the world, and telling stories of aliens and battles and carnivals and... and dashing men in suits" ... my definite favourite in this chapter... *sniffles a bit*

else? ... yeah!... Jack's comin' to London! Good idea!
obsydiandreams chapter 22 . 8/27/2010
oh, i can only hope that there is this much cuteness happening further along in the story. this is adorable. :)
obsydiandreams chapter 21 . 8/27/2010
i lost it with this one. well written. damn... and gods this hit close to home. my boy left for afganistan recently, and he said those same words to me "i dont want to go" with tears in his eyes. i think i just relived that day.. the day he left. oy.

wow. nicely done. very nicely done.

damn. i like chapters like this. the angst and the cute all in one. wow. thank you.
obsydiandreams chapter 20 . 8/26/2010
! oh god the cute! i like this chapter. its my favorite. :)
obsydiandreams chapter 19 . 8/26/2010
its sad... i dont know if i want ianto to stay or go! they need each other. but... oy. gods, ihope he stays. this chapter was a bit confusing.. a bit rushed, but the meaning was there, and i liked it alot. the last few lines were amazing. good enough to do me in, i tell ya...

wonderful story so far!
lynxzpanther chapter 37 . 8/26/2010
But... Jack... can... Alice...?

anyways. :P that was cute and adorable and just amazing. )
obsydiandreams chapter 17 . 8/25/2010
oooh i like erotica. specially with the two of them. *evil grin* sad with the toning it down though... i'd like to see a bit more. but thats just me. the part about the long distance relationship made me so happy. i know they can do it.. they're so worth it. :)
obsydiandreams chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
i have one word for this chapter... awwwwww!
obsydiandreams chapter 15 . 8/25/2010
oh god. well ... again, glad they finally realize they need each other. hint hint, nudge nudge, bbc.

wow. i like the action scenes.. i like ianto and jack and owen all working together. that was rather well done. and the ending. gods, then ending made me cry. just want them happy.
lynxzpanther chapter 36 . 8/25/2010
aww! that sounds like me, though I can't decide if I'd be the sleepy one or the one coming back to my boyfriend. I suppose it depends on which friends were there- normally mine are at dances, so he's the one that manages to wander off to the tables when my back is turned. However, if it was his friends, I'd leave him to his fun (I don't fit there anyways, but they always try to include me like nice people) and I'd be the sleepy one. )

Anyways, just had to say all of that, because that means that it all seemed just so cute, realistic, and was clear enough to see it. ) This fic was stuck in my head all day.
obsydiandreams chapter 14 . 8/24/2010
ok, so that first paragraph... "you might have a new daddy" yay! that whole thing... so glad ianto's finally getting it. damn, he needed to get it. i just wanted to smack him upside the head and be like, dummy! get back with jack! haha.

and back to third person... good. muuuch better. :) can't wait for more!
obsydiandreams chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
woah, perspective change... didn't see that coming. honestly, i think i prefer the third person... nice to see inside jack's mind though. heh, i'd be curious bout ianto's at this point. him being the dumbass who left. i'm glad though, about the dinner... i think its necessary. damn, i hope they get back together soon..
820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »