Reviews for Just a Mistake
weeping4eva chapter 54 . 9/3/2015
I realize this is an old piece for you, but I did enjoy reading it and was wondering if you plan on finishing it or if it is completed? I was so drawn into the story that I could see and feel all that the boys went through. Thank you for sharing with me.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
My neighbor has her very own Tybalt.
chinablues chapter 54 . 4/7/2015
More? Please?
Aya2013 chapter 54 . 5/4/2014
great update! thanks
toobeauty chapter 54 . 5/3/2014
love to see an update of this amazing story!
sd4ianto chapter 54 . 5/3/2014
Didn't like the jump with the VM hum? But TARDIS is okay? They are soooo cute.
Jace chapter 53 . 4/11/2014
Cliff hanger ending much? Merh, absolutely fantastic writing. You're a brilliant writer, completely and utterly. I never usually read stories as long as yours seeing as I lose hope in the plot but your story held in there. Excellent work, all round :')
TheOnlyOrigamiDinosaurLeft chapter 26 . 4/10/2014
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? next! next! next! next!
TheOnlyOrigamiDinosaurLeft chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
*Punches the air* i effing love this story! yay they are happy! *does a happy dance* *falls over* *breaks nose* *continues to happy dance in the car on the way to the hospital* *Happy dances while they put a cats on my nose* *dad disowns me cus i am weird...* I LOVE THIS STORY!
TheOnlyOrigamiDinosaurLeft chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
1: I dont know, but i hella wanna know -2: Tosh/Ianto friends -3: Hell to the yes! -4: not too long, however you have already written 53 chapters of this so i am not sure why i am answering these questions, love a good survey does me -5: Of course not, your bum looks great in that, looking hot today friend! -6: I am not sure, but my answer was nothing but the truth!
Love your story so far, excited to see where it goes!
sd4ianto chapter 53 . 3/14/2014
I reread so just got all caught up. Excellent chapters. So what was Owen doing for Christmas I forgot. That was nice that they invited Tosh.
Taamar chapter 53 . 3/10/2014
I'm new to this story and enjoying it so much! Jack and Ianto are so sweet, I love the way they're supporting each other for a smooth transition. And Tybalt is such a... cat. (Yes, I'm owned by several.) I'm thrilled to see that you've picked up writing this after so long and look forward to seeing where you take it.
Guest chapter 53 . 3/9/2014
I am really enjoying this story (and I guess I was lucky I only just discovered it!), and I'm desperately hoping you will not leave us hanging for another year... Sorry to hear about your cat, I know how losing a pet can turn your world upside down.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/6/2014
I love this story, but in the last couple of chapters, you keep switching between past tense and present tense, and it's really distracting.
Guest chapter 53 . 3/6/2014
Ooh, cliffie. Are they going back or forth in time?
837 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »