Reviews for Just a Mistake
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 58 . 1/29
I'm so glad you are posting again! I thought you had abandoned this story. I love it, and I'd really like to read all of it. I haven't even given up hope that you might go on to write they rest of the series you had originally planned. I love long stories, and there aren't many good ones out there.
Brose1001 chapter 58 . 1/29
Wonderful update, so happy to see this growing! Glad to hear that you are regaining your love of fandom!
breannarose LJ chapter 57 . 11/27/2016
and was it a "Happy New Year"?!
an inquiring mind wants to know :)
SuziH-J chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
I needed a 'box of tissues' warning at the beginning of this story I think. Have hardly stopped crying at all.
Think I will have to leave this story for a bit, as I'm getting too emotional. Will be back soon to read the rest.
SuziH-J chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Wow did not see that coming - that Ianto doesn't love Jack as much as Jack loves him. Three chapters in and I have cried so much already, hoping for some happier chapters as I'm getting all snotty.
FranArian chapter 57 . 8/13/2016
I'm still hoping you'll pick this back up and finish it. :}
Independent Dude chapter 57 . 1/21/2016
Cool! You're writing new fic again! Glad to see you back!
cjanegray chapter 57 . 11/13/2015
Fabulous chapter.
I'm a bit of a melancholy Ianto on New Years Eve too so I can sympathise. Doesn't last long though so upward and onward to the new year.
toobeauty chapter 57 . 11/10/2015
what a beautiful update, however it is sad to see Ianto feeling a bit blue.
Brose1001 chapter 57 . 11/10/2015
So very happy that you are continuing this! And in NaNoWriMo no less, good show!
cjanegray chapter 56 . 11/9/2015
Love this story and lap up every bit :)
Thank you so much for continuing and sharing with us.
Dawny70 chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
Beautifully written. They are both breaking my heart. Tissue warning indeed
toobeauty chapter 56 . 11/8/2015
Amazing update! and a drunk!Ianto can speak his mind quite loud!
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 56 . 11/8/2015
Loved it. Although I'm a firm believer in the fact that anyone who is smart enough to take over the world is smart enough to realize that it would be a truly stupid thing to do. I think Analyn is smarter than that.
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 55 . 11/5/2015
Sorry it took me so long to comment, but I wanted to enjoy this unexpected treat, so I needed to re-read the whole story first, so I could get the full effect. Love it, and am looking forward to more. Really glad you didn't abandon it. But will you ever write the other stories you once hinted would go in the "Just a Mistake" universe? Sorry, couldn't help it. At least you know some of us remembered what you said after so long. Good luck with NaNo.
857 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »