Reviews for Just a Mistake
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 52 . 3/5/2014
I've fallen behind on your lovely fic, but I'm glad to be back with it! Fantastic chapter - as always! I'm glad you're feeling up to writing this again! Happy belated FF-anniversary! Ten years, wow! Lovely update, and now I'm off to read the newest addition :) !
Guest chapter 52 . 2/5/2014
So nice to see you back writing. You write some lovely stories. Sorry about your little cat, but I'm pleased to hear you have a new kitten. Bless.

Very sweet chapter. I like how sweet your story is.
Gmariam chapter 52 . 2/4/2014
So glad you decided to continue this, because there was so much I wanted to see! And watching Jack get ready for Christmas is just adorable. Why can't more guys be like him, preordering everything from the market? Wow! I loved how Tosh was included, that was sweet. Looking forward to the family Christmas and everything else you had planned. Good luck as you continue. :)
ImmortalsDoItFor chapter 52 . 2/4/2014
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the email notice that there was a new chapter to this story! I had pretty much given up hope of ever seeing more of it. You really made my day, and I needed it since I lost my job just after Christmas. Thank you, and please do keep writing. Your fans are still out here. You are one of my favorite authors, and since I am still absolutely hooked on Torchwood - where am I to get any if the fan fiction authors desert it the way its creator did? Janto FOREVER! Oh, and I loved kitten Tybalt too, but he is probably cat Tybalt by now.
hallana6093 chapter 52 . 2/3/2014
You're back! I stared at the listing for a good minute, hardly daring to hope. But -52 chapters - yes! One more than I have now.

My sympathy though for the loss of your cat. It is so hard to lose pets. I lost my lovely Mollie last year, and it still hurts.
sandysan2013 chapter 52 . 2/3/2014
I'm sorry to hear of your lists and happy to hear that you've a new housemate. Glad to have you back writing. This was a lovely episode.
cjanegray chapter 52 . 2/3/2014
My review went in as anonymous - sorry about that as I hadn't realised I wasn't signed in - oh the contrariness of the iPad :)

P.S. Some great Cardiff detail too!
Guest chapter 52 . 2/3/2014
One of my favourite writers and one of my all time favourite stories. I can't believe you are back! Such a treat, thank you.
Congrats on your new kitten and I hope he inspires many more chapters!
Gmariam chapter 51 . 1/20/2014
I know it's been a while and your status says you are on hiatus, but I did want to leave a note on this story. I clicked on it because I was curious about the mistake and then fascinated by the idea of Ianto actually leaving Jack. I could have sworn I saw the 'Completed' sign since I am always bummed to find a good story that's unfinished and tend to avoid them until they are - especially long ones like this. But I misread read and started it and got hooked. I really enjoyed just how detailed you were with Ianto's job in London, it was so believable. I also adored how you portrayed their relationship-so open and casual, hot and fun. Your OCs were lovely, especially the kitten and even the PM! I did notice some typos throughout, and there were several times when the tense changed from past to present, yet I kept reading because I wanted to see where it was going. Which brings me to my point: I hope that you will continue this someday. You've written too much and too well to just abandon over 100K to the internet without any resolution, and not just for your readers. You obviously know where it's going, especially if you've planned prequels and sequels! Those may not happen if you are busy and falling out of the fandom, but I think it would be quite an accomplishment for you to come back and finish this one-give us Christmas, give us the changeover, maybe even give us the wedding? I don't know how far you were planning on going, but I enjoyed it and would enjoy more. Good luck to you! :)
breannarose1 chapter 51 . 12/4/2013
enjoying this story...
gotta ask, if I may: Are there plans to continue this past this chapter (51) or is this chapter the final, please?
Aya2013 chapter 51 . 9/6/2013
Fick Chick chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
In the last chapter you said Tybalt was black & white. In this one you said he was ginger.
sd4ianto chapter 51 . 11/23/2012
We like the sappy Jack. More please!?
sd4ianto chapter 43 . 11/7/2012
I like the idea of them being consultants. Clever!
sd4ianto chapter 40 . 11/6/2012
I just realized that I haven't put this one to follow this yet. Can't wait to see where they are heading. But Ianto kind of seems here and there.
835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »