Reviews for Just a Mistake
sd4ianto chapter 40 . 11/6/2012
I just realized that I haven't put this one to follow this yet. Can't wait to see where they are heading. But Ianto kind of seems here and there.
sd4ianto chapter 37 . 11/5/2012
What about Alice?
sd4ianto chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
So since you haven't updated, or so it says, since 2011, does that mean that chapter 51 finishes it. I don't want to get there and then never get an ending like a lot of the stories on here.
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Okay now I can't read the rest because I'm crying. Great story if I can get through it.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I don't even dare read the rest. Nothing is as good as the "boys". And I know that Jack can be a bastard, but that is what makes Ianto so unique and there relationship so great, because Ianto isn't.
Guest chapter 51 . 8/2/2012
I've fallen in love with this story - completely and irrevocably. I love Tybalt and the chapter from his point of view. I love how Ianto is so responsible, mature and sensible, organised, full of understanding and passion and love for life. Jack looks pale in comparision, Ianto's affirmation of life and how he sees the world is so strong and unique. I love the way he's an anchor for Jack, who seems to be such a miserable, forlorn and lost creature. I dread to think what happens when Ianto is gone. And that should tell you how much I appreciate the work you've done here with thoese wonderful characters and events - I'm scared of what's going to happen next. It's not often that I feel so much bound with the people created within the fanfiction world.
I hope we'll see next chapters in the near future.
janie17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Normally when a story is more than a chapter when I start reading it I wont review till the end, but I just had to say the AN at the end made me laugh out loud! And this is looking like an awesome story so far.
betweenlife chapter 51 . 1/1/2012
This is entirely adorable! Thanks for the read!
red brocade chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
I absolutely adore this story! It's really great to see Ianto branch out on his own. So many stories I've read have Ianto wanting more from the relationship and Jack holding back. And this story grabbed me from the beginning with the reversal. Can't wait to read more!
Hytense chapter 51 . 11/10/2011
I really like this story;

can't wait to read more of it;)
supernumerary sam chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
"Suddenly...I'm not half the man I used to be...There's a shadow hangin' over me, oh yesterday, came suddenly."

Seriously, it's spooky. The Beatles are the masters of the universe. And so are you for writing this story. I haven't finished it yet, though, so no spoilers!
supernumerary sam chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
Have you listened to the Beatles' "Yesterday"? It's scarily appropriate in some parts.

"Why, she, had to go, I don't know, she wouldn't say.

I, did, something wrong, now I long, for yesterdaaaayaaayayay, yesterday."
LolaJean86 chapter 51 . 7/13/2011
Love this story - Jack and Ianto are so cute together! The emails really made me laugh too - they give it such a fun, flirty feel.
Mickanella chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
I'm just sitting here and shaking my head at Ianto. He's being STUPID :(

But I'm really glad I found your story, it's going to be hard to put it aside ;)
hotflower901 chapter 51 . 5/24/2011