Reviews for Just a Mistake
sd4ianto chapter 53 . 3/14/2014
I reread so just got all caught up. Excellent chapters. So what was Owen doing for Christmas I forgot. That was nice that they invited Tosh.
Taamar chapter 53 . 3/10/2014
I'm new to this story and enjoying it so much! Jack and Ianto are so sweet, I love the way they're supporting each other for a smooth transition. And Tybalt is such a... cat. (Yes, I'm owned by several.) I'm thrilled to see that you've picked up writing this after so long and look forward to seeing where you take it.
Guest chapter 53 . 3/9/2014
I am really enjoying this story (and I guess I was lucky I only just discovered it!), and I'm desperately hoping you will not leave us hanging for another year... Sorry to hear about your cat, I know how losing a pet can turn your world upside down.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/6/2014
I love this story, but in the last couple of chapters, you keep switching between past tense and present tense, and it's really distracting.
Guest chapter 53 . 3/6/2014
Ooh, cliffie. Are they going back or forth in time?
toobeauty chapter 53 . 3/5/2014
wow such a great update! and there is always a Doctor's crisis at Xmas!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 53 . 3/5/2014
It wouldn't be a Torchwood-Christmas without a crisis... Hihi, this was lovely! First the family-Christmas with banter, and then a space-ship in free-fall - fantastic! Really well-written, and great ideas, can't wait for next chapter!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 52 . 3/5/2014
I've fallen behind on your lovely fic, but I'm glad to be back with it! Fantastic chapter - as always! I'm glad you're feeling up to writing this again! Happy belated FF-anniversary! Ten years, wow! Lovely update, and now I'm off to read the newest addition :) !
Guest chapter 52 . 2/5/2014
So nice to see you back writing. You write some lovely stories. Sorry about your little cat, but I'm pleased to hear you have a new kitten. Bless.

Very sweet chapter. I like how sweet your story is.
Gmariam chapter 52 . 2/4/2014
So glad you decided to continue this, because there was so much I wanted to see! And watching Jack get ready for Christmas is just adorable. Why can't more guys be like him, preordering everything from the market? Wow! I loved how Tosh was included, that was sweet. Looking forward to the family Christmas and everything else you had planned. Good luck as you continue. :)
ImmortalsDoItFor chapter 52 . 2/4/2014
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the email notice that there was a new chapter to this story! I had pretty much given up hope of ever seeing more of it. You really made my day, and I needed it since I lost my job just after Christmas. Thank you, and please do keep writing. Your fans are still out here. You are one of my favorite authors, and since I am still absolutely hooked on Torchwood - where am I to get any if the fan fiction authors desert it the way its creator did? Janto FOREVER! Oh, and I loved kitten Tybalt too, but he is probably cat Tybalt by now.
hallana6093 chapter 52 . 2/3/2014
You're back! I stared at the listing for a good minute, hardly daring to hope. But -52 chapters - yes! One more than I have now.

My sympathy though for the loss of your cat. It is so hard to lose pets. I lost my lovely Mollie last year, and it still hurts.
sandysan2013 chapter 52 . 2/3/2014
I'm sorry to hear of your lists and happy to hear that you've a new housemate. Glad to have you back writing. This was a lovely episode.
cjanegray chapter 52 . 2/3/2014
My review went in as anonymous - sorry about that as I hadn't realised I wasn't signed in - oh the contrariness of the iPad :)

P.S. Some great Cardiff detail too!
Guest chapter 52 . 2/3/2014
One of my favourite writers and one of my all time favourite stories. I can't believe you are back! Such a treat, thank you.
Congrats on your new kitten and I hope he inspires many more chapters!
857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »