Reviews for Just a Mistake
jackforpresident chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
ah this is really good :)

really curious to know what happens to jack and ianto! will they get back together?

update soon!

xx
cjh4ever chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Nice to see Ianto as the go-to guy. Looking forward to more.
alienstar07 chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
I'm pleased Ianto still cares about Jack, and that he's still willing to defend him and Torchwood to the last, despite having chose to leave it. It shows just how loyal he is. ) Well done. )
bbmcowgirl chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
I got a lump in my throat at the end of Ianto and Gordon's talk. I've decided that Ianto is an idiot (lovingly said). Doing the wrong thing for what he feels is the right reasons.

I just hope he comes to his senses and puts them both out of their misery.

I'm worried about what Henry is going to do. I doubt he'll just let it go. I think he's the type for revenge.

Can't wait for more.

Judy
Dreamsand chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Poor Ianto. I'm very curious to where this is going. And in case you're wondering, I'm in favor of a happy ending (I'm a sucker for those).
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Still lovin' this... :-D I like the way Ianto fired the evil guy from the Valiant, and the prime minister and Ally are cool! XD

The email - especially the Jack bit - made me want to cry... :-(

Great work - looking forward to more!
Flabagash chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Aw, Ianto's such a fool to leave jack to give him "freedom," although it's nice to know he still cares for jack, i'm sure the chocolate will be very much appreciated

Ianto's work seems...interesting. It's cool seeing him as the boss. I'm ipressed with how he sacked Henrry Jackson - go Ianto!

The weekly reports could prove to be v. amusing... looking forward to reading more
Mel-Mel Jones chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Aha! Gordon! He is a clever man :D Hopefully Ianto will listen to him eventually.

Loving this! Can't wait for more!

~Meloni Jones
labellie chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Ooh Exiting :)
Somewhere's Sword chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
I like, I like very much :) More! More! :P

On another note, my neck and shoulder are killing me because I fell asleep for a couple of hours in a beanbag chair last night :(

Lucy x
rosieposy chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Loved this chapter. At least we Know Ianto still loves Jack and a bit about why he left (even if the reason was the wrong one). Get them talking on the phone once a week and maybe they can work it out. :)
Candybree chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Stupid stupid Ianto. Jack needs him. If only Ianto could see that.

I'm glad Ianto fired Jackson. Especially after he called Jack a freak.

I can't wait to see how Ianto's team ends up working out.

Fantastic chapter!
deletepenname chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Really great chapter!

I will be happy when they're back together, but I won't mind if it takes some time to get there, as long as reading the story feels so good!
toobeauty chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
OMG I knew Ianto still loves his Captain! Love dthe way he defended his name and his heroic acts during that awful year!

I also like the question about Jack threw by the prime minister, I'be really happy if Ianto gave that a second though!

His concern about the chocolate for the captain says a lot too *blushes* I am such a Captaingirl! Loved it!
alienstar07 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Another brilliant chapter! ) I liked the touches of humour and the mention of the space-pig, and I liked how you contrasted the generally lighter-hearted chapter with the sadness at the end. This story is really well written. Well done. D
857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »