Reviews for Just a Mistake
sturmeskind chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
happy ending, pretty please? you just can't leave it at that... you just can't! perhaps let them meet up a few years later? i'd love to read about how they work it out... as long as there'll be a happy ending. :) please? *begs*
Nyjen chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
OMG i'd never have guessed that!

In response to the review reply:

Your welcome.

I can see why not many people have seen this coming.

You know they took the word gullible out of the dictionary.

Your welcome again
Raising cain chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
oh my god, did not see that one coming really truely didn't!

Really good i do love it and although i gussed it i'm glad Jack didn't cheat, this story line is more touching and very Ianto like! but please let me of guessed right with Ianto getting hurt and jack saving him, btw very sweet next of kin bit :), PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get them back together! x
labellie chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Aw that's so sweet :) Update soon really enjoying it
cjh4ever chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
I didn't see that coming from the last chapter.

Actually, I'm not too surprised Ianto would run. He's never known what's best for him. You are going to have such fun keeping them apart until .. I reckon there'll be an alien attack on the PM and Ianto almost (I stress the almost) dies saving him. And, of course, Jack comes in to pick up all the pieces and they live happily ever after.

By the way, I like the way the others interact. Hope we continue to hear from them. As you'll have realised by now, I'm enjoying this!

Jay
JohnKB chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
I like it.

Angst is good, bc it makes a happy ending more sweet.

I can't wait for more!
Peregrin Ionad chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
oh *sniffles*... will there be more? :D

Pip
Flabagash chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Oh noes, poor jack :(

I had a feeling from the off of this chapter it might have been somethnig like this...

How on earth could Ianto say no to Captain Jack Harkness? Madness! Still, it's something i've never read before so i'm hooked

Looking forward to reading more (so that J&I can make up and live happily ever after...?) Although i'm scared the 'next-of-kin' think will come back to haunt us o.O

Can't wait toll next chapie, flabagash
rosieposy chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
How could Ianto say no to Jack. At least they keeping a connection with the 'next of kin'. Although I'm hoping that Ianto doesn't have to get hurt for him to realise that he wants Jack (but I have a feeling I could be wrong). Great chapter. :)
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Oh God, poor Jack! Why did Ianto reject him? And... *hugs Jack tight* Yeah, this angst is good stuff! ;-P

I've never seen a fic where Jack proposes and Ianto rejects him, so I'm really interested! Can't wait for more! XD
Candybree chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
My heart has most definitely been shattered by this. Teeny tiny itty bitty pieces spread across the floor and stomped on.

Poor Jack.

He tries to show Ianto how much he cares about him and he tries to make a commitment and Ianto turns him down. Bad Ianto!

I really hope that they get back together.

Fantastic chapter!
toobeauty chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
OMG! How on earth did Ianto dare to reject my gorgeous captain? *takez Jack home and comfortz him with choco cookies*

tell me Ianto still loves him, please? make his life miserable so he must come back soon.

Looking forward to reading more soon ;)
Candybree chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I am reviewing this chapter to answer you questions before I go off and read the second chapter.

1) I think that Jack said or did something that Ianto took the wrong way and being Ianto he didn't say anything he just let it fester in his mind until he exploded one day. Or it is possibly something that Ianto did.

2) next I would like the boys to get back togetehr.

3) Most definitely a happy ending though I wouldn't say no to any ending you came up with

4) they have already been miserable for long enough. (I am very much a happy fluffy Janto person if you hadn't noticed)

5) there is no correct answer to this question as no matter what is said the asker will be offended by the response.

6) most definitely asked seriously if you are female.

Those questions being answered I feel that I should tell you that I loved this chapter and I loved that Gwen seemed to realize that Jack and Ianto's breakup did hurt Jack and therefore he is not heartless.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Okay...

1. Jack was...flirting again?

2. Dinner where the team talks about what to do next because Jack and Ianto are really too messed up to figure this one out on their own...

3. Yes - please.

4. At least three chapters

5. Isn't the standard answer to that question 'no'?

6. No...but different strokes and all of that...

Great start...let's see where it goes next...

Darque