Reviews for Just a Mistake
captainme chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Anwsers;

1; i don't know, but i'm guessing Jacks been a naughty boy and Ianto's gotten pissed off with him...

2;I'm gonna ignore that question since i'm late with reading the first chapter and you've already carried on... so i'll go right ahead and click the arrow button which is going to tell me (i hope)

3;I always want happy endings. Especilly if it involved Jack and Ianto and lots of smooching..

4; Hmm... Angst is always fun but then so is the gooey ooey mush that comes with Janto lovelyness. I'm gong to go right ahead and press 'next' and see what others voted for :p

5;What kind of question is that? I'm very sorry but i can't see your bum from here to tell you whether it looks big or not :)

6;Quite possibly..

Good stuff! :)
Somewhere's Sword chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Well, missy, I have a lot to say to you about this chapter.

1. Pub quizzes are epic win :)

2. I love you for having Tosh say 'lol' and 'leet' :P

3. Innuendo squad, woot!

4. Poor Jack! :(

5. You almost made me cry at the end when Jack and Yan were saying goodbye! I think the only reason I didn't is cuz crying in this bloody collar is near impossible :P

pancakkes! :)

7. I'm surprised you didn't have any questions on homosexuality in animals seeing as you have the factfile that is Rick for that subject :P

But even after all that, I loved it :) Can't wait until the next chapter :D

Lucy x
Flabagash chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
A combination of two of my favouite things, torchwood and random trivia from QI most of which i didn't already know so i found it doubly interesting :P Although, ironically, the one i did know was the first one they got wrong :P

It was nice to see jack and ianto on speaking terms... the ending was depressing though :( it was great but very sad... although i'm feeling optimistic the Ianto ill be back... how could he leave the pub quiz teams :P

Loking forward to next update :D
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Ouch - this hurt so bad! *wipes away tears* Fantastic writing - really well done. Loved the pub quiz, and the parting between the two of them was... *sniffs* ...so sad.
Mel-Mel Jones chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Aw! I love the way you desribed Jack and Ianto's final goodbye. It made me cry :(

For some strange reason, I find it sader for Jack to love Ianto and Ianto to not love him back than the other way around... Strange isn't it.

Anyway, Can't wait for more!

~Meloni Jones
labellie chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
OMG the end is so sad I was crying *sob* :( Ianto can't leave He love's Jack too much and Jack loves him to much. Make it a happy ending please :)
Nyjen chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Poor Jack.

I reckon Ianto is being silly, he clearly wants to stay.

lol i almost went to look when my dad told me gullible was taken ou bu he hadn't managed to keepa straight face as i headed for the dictionary
rosieposy chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
That was so sad. Love the way it's Jack who is so in love rather than Ianto. Maybe some time apart will make Ianto see that he loves Jack just as much as Jack loves him. Please bring them back together in happy circumstances. :)
Candybree chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Damn it you are evil. You have me in tears over this. Ianto leaving by choice is so much worse than him dying.

Stupid stupid Ianto breaking Jack's heart and his own. If he just thought about it he would realize he loved Jack too.

I really hope Jack finds a way to make him stay or Ianto realizes how stupid he is being.

Please make it better! *big teary puppy dog eyes*

Fantastic chapter!
socalrose chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
This is a great, but very sad story. The emotions are so powerful and beautifully written.

Where the hell did I put that tissue?
Solsbury Girl chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Poor old Jack. But how useful he would be in a pub quiz, must invite him along one night!
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
you are making me so sad
ForeverBossy26 chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
This last chapter broke my heart, it's so wierd to see the roles reversed but I like it and I can't wait till the next chpater(s). I got you on story alert so I'm looking out. Thanks for sharing two more amazing chapters with us.
bbmcowgirl chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
In spite of the huge lump in my throat I did manage to enjoy the pub quiz but the last 2 paragraphs did me in. Had to lose the tears so I could finish reading.

I find it hard to believe that Ianto doesn't love Jack as much as Jack loves Ianto. Something feels wrong. I just hope that things will work out between them because I had being teary all the time.

Hope you post again real soon.

Judy
toobeauty chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
OMG, I am crying over my coffee, this ísn't possible! how can't Ianto love Jack? How? he is gorgeous, a flasing hero and he is ready to be faithful and be with him?

Ianot must be afraid of sth else *scratchez her head and grabz another tissue*

Looking forward for an update
837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »