Reviews for Love Takes Time
Timelostrose chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Oh my god. That was the best RoyEd story I’ve ever read. The way the characters are written the way the romance is done is absolutely perfect. I’m not sure if it was done on purpose but the scene with ed going back to roy and Roy opening the door reminded me of Winry slowing walking to the door and opening it to see what she had been waiting years for which was Edward and Al back in their bodies. Now whoever I reread that scene I start playing Trisha’s Lullaby because it just perfectly matches what I can see in my head. Roy hearing a dog call his attention to the outside and he opens the door to what he has been waiting years to hopefully see and finally gets to embrace them in his arms once more.

Just thank you so much for your amazing writing. How you write romance is something I aspire to one day be able to achieve
Amberwolf2377 chapter 1 . 3/28/2018
I am sorry but I can not review right now because my soul has flouted up to heaven in happiness because damn this story is a masterpiece.
27aquarrow72 chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
*sighhhh

This is lovely.
AiEnma21 chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I don't love the RoyEd idea at all, but your stories are amazing. You made me believe the possibility of a relationship between these two. However, this is my favorite story on your profile. It's sweet, creative and uses the right amount of sensibility. Thanks for sharing!
LoreenaLaufeyson chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
XD awesome!
Ravioli chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
There are no words to express my love for this...no words...
Jenaura chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I've read this story so many times now, it's not even funny. After all this time, I still feel it's a beautiful story between two of my favorite characters, and I love how you portrayed their personalities as they fell in love. All in all, it's very well-written and definitely a story I'll read again when I need to smile.
Javana chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Awwww! That was horribly wonderfully sweet.

Thank you. Just what I needed after today. :)
AllyGal123 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I am gonna cry...that was so good...and even with the lack of smut, it didn't even need smut! That was beautiful and heartwarming and I just loved it. What a creative idea!
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
*squeeling*
YJ Sun chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I love this story so much!
flamestang chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
oh my god. This is officially one of my favorite stories, it's so well-written and absolutely adorable. I do wish there had been a scene explaining to Al and the rest of the team what had happened, but this ending is still very fitting. I suppose I can always hope you'll write another one-shot showing that?
I've enjoyed reading several of your other stories as well, and I hope you'll keep writing. :D
ksanta chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
it was one of the best stories i've ever read. Loved it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
[squealing like crazy fangirl who just saw something very absolutely Amazing and Worth of Time and definitely Cute Lovely and One of the BESTEST of the Best!]

ANOTHER TIME TRAVEL ROYED WITH SOMETHING MORE LOVE WORTH AND AWESOME!

I LOVE YOOOUUU! XDDD
gamerright11 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
AWESOME! Every person is in character LOVE IT!