Reviews for Dean Winchester is Saved
MQDK chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow. Powerful. Really really powerful. Loved this pow, very much castiel. Wow...
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
i like how the last line rhymes. your descriptions are cool. it's short and to the point! sword weilding cas...god i wanna see that on the show... so intense! WRITE ON!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Marvelous POV of the rescue mission to Hell, combined with amazing imagery and heart-break at the lost souls "beyond redemption".

The thing that stood out in particular was the idea of "None of them turned towards him with a plea of salvation. If they only had! Castiel would have stopped at nothing to get them out". It may sound strange but that's exactly what I would have expected the angels to do if asked.

Great, Liv!
Andy White chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Very interesting prose, LFTv.

You have some interesting imagery going on here. I always enjoy the opportunity to look just offstage and see other scenes through the eyes of other writers.

I bet you could take the last paragraph and do a drabble on it alone, expanding it, and make a good standalone piece.

Very nice. Determination and hope come through loud and clear in this one.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Very nicely done. It's hard to imagine what Dean went through and will probably go through the rest of his life for that time spent in Hell.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh wow, such a great little oneshot! I loved it! It really does capture that battle for Dean's soul in hell very well and how he set himself apart from the others. I will probably get flogged for this, but I do love the idea of Dean somehow always having angels watching over him and having something...angelic...about him. Thanks for the shout out too, lol. *blushes*
CCWhite chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Heh, good job and nice writing. I really liked this. :D