Reviews for General Orders
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Great Stroy! Lol, I love how Gibbs knows everything because he's Gibb's! :D
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
And Tony remembers what order his stuff goes in after SIX WEEKS?
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
This was wonderful! Loved the characterizations, and everything was nicely written. Fantastic work! :)
Mulderette chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Loved this! Great character relationships and story. Loved how everyone was there for Tony. Very nicely done. :)
Net Sparrow chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Well written story, Ziva did good and solves the crime nearly all by herself. I liked the end with the mighty mouse stapler.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
BUSTED.

It's the juxtaposition of lean mean federal agents and bickering children that makes the gang so appealing, so good job with that. It gave me warm fuzzy feelings.
Livia2001 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Fantastic story. I love the way the team is like a family. I thought you wrote them all very true to character. Great writing!
ferryboat George chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
Delightful story. I loved it, especially the bit about chick fighting, and Gibbs' comment about rule number 12 :P
A maze thing chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Oh man! This was amazing! Between the Tony whumpage and the team being exceptionally worried, I loved it! Poor Tony, he wasn’t even getting himself into trouble on purpose. I loved the part when McGee was bothered by the fact that Tony wasn't even at work when it happened. I liked how you made it more of a friendly/worried relationship than a guilty relationship between the two of them, since I think that McGee and Tony are really just two friends bothering the hell out of each other all the time. You nailed Abby to the very core man! She's such a fun character, and you made her exactly the way she should be. Great job.

Ziva, you portrayed her inner turmoil over seeing Tony sick so amazingly I don't know if I have the words to describe it. I bow down to you. I'm glad she sorta gave Penny/Allison what she deserved in the end, and of course Gibbs helped her out with not getting into trouble. And Gibbs is such an adorable papa bear, I loved it!

Seriously your story was amazing overall. And even though you had me very worried for Tony throughout the whole thing, I love it! I don't think I can say it enough. This was just fantastic!
Duckiday chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
I actually signed up on this site for the sole purpose of reviewing your story. It was brilliant! The story made sense, was interesting, and most importantly, the dialogue was fantastic! You completely captured the personality and speech of the characters, and I couldn't be more impressed.

*applauds*
krysalys chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
Beautimous. Character voices were spot on. And Tony is just so delectable to whump, hm? ;) Quite well-written. Thank you for sharing!

-}-
thevigilante15 chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
very nice story:)
Serenity Starke chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
This was an excellent story. A little short perhaps on content regarding the suspect, but the real plot of the story, the relationship of the agents, was wonderfully done. I have just recently started reading NCIS fan fiction and I have to say that I think that you have come the closest to portraying the characters and their dialog to what they are on the show. You have a great sense of these characters and I found that you wrote them very well. Great job!
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Very well done, just a hint of TIVA (for which I thank you). Poor Tony, he really can't catch a break.
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
That's my girl. This is the Ziva we all know and love.