Reviews for The Tale of the Tragic Meister
Freight Bringer chapter 2 . 5/31
Man, wish you could continue this one.
korrd chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I really like it, there aren't enough Otome fics to begin with let alone ones based in the manga, which in my opinion is better than the anime. Please keep it up, I know its been awhile since you last updated but here I am all the same.
Lipana chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Um...you do know that Arika and Mashiro aren't REALLY brother and sister, right? By the way, isn't Shizuru about one year older than Natsuki and two years older than Mai? Shouldn't she have graduated before them? Unless maybe she delibrately not pass in order to stay with Natsuki and so they graduate at about the same time?
F91 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Another solid chapter from you. I look forward to seeing where you'll go from here.
hildebrant chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
I was expecting to see an update of Choice first but this is nice, glad to see you haven't forgotten about this fic as well. You still remain my only reason for going to and the Mai Hime section these days. Please keep up the good work and get another update out as soon as possible
F91 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
You know how much I love the Otome manga. Good to see another fic set there. I like how you set it up as Mashiro reading the diary, rather than just setting the fic in the past. Seeing his reactions will add another dimension to the fic. Keep up the good work.
Hildebrant chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
you keep writing them and I'll keep reading them. You've given me a reason to go and check out the Otome manga someday, granted I like it how you pay attention to my favorite pairing even more than the series creators ever did. Keep up the good work and keep the chapters coming on this fic and with the others
Lipana chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Please continue as soon as possible, because your Mai-Hime fics are one of the few that's actually worth reading in this section.
aga04 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
i love your idea to use mangaverse chara, in combination with the legend told in the anime. Indeed, the freedom given by the mangaverse could be a powerful weapond in skilled hands (and you look like a very skilled writer, IMHO). The only thing i don't like is the fact you made Youko, Natsuki and Shizuru older then their anime counterparts, but, to say the truth, it could be right...
Mai Secret chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I'm never quite sure if I like the Otome manga or not, because parts of it are just too ridiculous, while other parts are seriously awesome. That said, Mai's appearance is definitely one of the good parts. :) I'm really interested to see how you develop her story!
emtz95 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
hm... nice fic really like it
angelronin chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Nice mixture of anime and manga version of Mai-Otome. I think you got from one of Mai-Otome DVD specials. I'll wait the next chapter