Reviews for I Hate to See You Cry
Hattie chapter 4 . 3/28
I love it soooooo much, if possiably though could you make a sequeal or extra chapter where they have another kid yet it survives? again i lv it!
alina290 chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
How is school? I know it has barely started again so your updates will be longer to come. It is okay your studies come first. This story is very good. I have enjoyed reading the chapters that you have so far. Thank you.

Liz
DracoLoVeHermione chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was GREAT!

please update soon
britishtwat chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
This is a really good story, and your a great writer

Keep it up, Love it!
XMillieX chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
Ah brilliant! We all love some Hermione/Draco make up kissing session! He better not blow it. Update soon! X
vivluvsharrypotter777 chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
omg i luv this chapter! it was so intense and so realistic cuz i think that's what would've happened in real life. ur an awesome writer please keep writing fanfics!
XMillieX chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
I love this! Update soon!
DracoLoVeHermione chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
That was great!

Cant wait to find out what Draco has to say

Please update soon
pansy25 chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
LOL I just love Draco's antics. He's being a cave man to Hermione but I guess its needed to help Hermione move on...
Cyera chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Oh what a horrible threat from Draco. He bought muggle flowers from a muggle girl with muggle money in (this part wasn't added but might've cute if it had) in muggle London (?)

LOL

More please

x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
LOL! i love what Draco says at the end XP

can't wait for the next chapter ]
good-lads chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
i liked the last line!

haha, cute3.

can't wait for more!
blackroses16 chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
OMG! I hate having to leave without knowing what happens next. You have a real talent for deciding where the cliff hanger will be. Leaves us wanting more. The chapter was so cute and made go "awe. why can't have someone like that". Great job! Can't wait til the next chapter.
pansy25 chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
I love Draco. He's becoming human again.

The flashbacks were a great ingredient on how Hermione and Draco got together. I can see how Draco and Hermione started with their courtship but I'm still intrigued on how Hermione lost the baby. I'm still vying on the part that auntie Bellatrix might have hexed Hermione but that's just my musings.

Anyway the muggle flower girl part was adorable, it actually made me wonder where Lucius and Narcissa are now? Where are they? And where's Ron?
reeana chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
i really like this story it is very interesting update soon i want to know what happens when Hermione lets Draco in lol