Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: The Lock and The Key
finalflash1992 chapter 16 . 5/27/2010
hello again! lol, wow, WELCOME BACK! actually, i can't wait for the story. you are great at detail, y'know that? and now, to continue being your currently most commited reader, i'm off to go stalk your poll xD
ShadowDancerLei chapter 15 . 5/3/2010
Would you rewriting this to be closer to the storyline include spoilers or would it just be relatively close?
Well, my opinion is for you rewriting it into something slightly AU but still relatively close. _
PhantomWriter15 chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
I'd like to see you continue the story as well. It's got such a good plot and I can help you out if you need me too, but don't spoil bbs for me just yet. I want to be spoiled later. XD
finalflash1992 chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
hi again! lol, i think iitll be great no matter what! and well...hm... i actually wanna see a story with those 3 original characters o.o, so my vote goes for the AU!
Maddening Tumult chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
Please rewrite this1 I always look forward to this being updated, and i really wish you could at the ery least continue this story.
Sentinel07 chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
Very cool story!

Keep up the good work!
finalflash1992 chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
welcome back, darling XD lol, it comes out on december...23rd, i think? but definitely december.

wow. O.o
finalflash1992 chapter 13 . 2/2/2010
aw man, i got some real sympathy for theron... lol, been there, done that... threw my sister off a cliff XDD kidding...sorta

thanks for the update! how'd you sprain your ankle? O.o
ShadowDancerLei chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
The King said that! O_o

Wasn't expecting that at all. Wow. XD
finalflash1992 chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
aww, riku's such a big SOFTIE- i'm too far away for him to hit:D...cause he'd knock my ass out lol. good chapter, who'da guessed you'd have a chapter up in time :o.

thanks for uploadin!
PhantomWriter15 chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
Awe Riku is so nice! Big softie(i don't care if its not spelled that way, it's my review) I like how you put them into two different perspectives. Good Work! Keep writing!
PhantomWriter15 chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
Yay now we're getting somewhere! Update Soon!
PhantomWriter15 chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
Well Vee has a sister and is a princess. Shocker! I like how theron was just waiting outside listening even if he said he was going to give them some privacy.
PhantomWriter15 chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
And another wolf joins the pack. Interesting...I like the little couple-y moments you have between all of them. Good Job!
PhantomWriter15 chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Wow I really didn't know that Poker meant go fish. You learn something new everyday I guess. But way to go Vee. You psychic person you. You probably knew everyone's cards...