Reviews for All You Need Is Love
Hermione needs a new job.
So Kingsley believed the shitty gossip about Hermione and wants to be a bastard to her the first opportunity he gets. Nice. She should have him brought up on abuse of power charges and fast.
Poor Hermione, too stupid to remember to use what bit of brain she might once have had. Brightest witch of her age my ass.
So he didn't even leave her a note?
Poor Severus, all dressed up for the ball and his date didn't even want to dance with him.
I like how Hermione is using Lucius' sliminess to buy her pet project some influence.
Lucius has done nothing to redeem himself so I couldn't care less about this version of him.
She should have asked him exactly why she should bother forgiving the jerkoff who offered to let the Werewolf rape and kill her, who stood around and enjoyed the show as she was tortured by his sister-in-law and all the other times he made sure she knew he detested her and wanted her and her filthy blood to die. Just because she wants to fuck Severus doesn't mean she has to be his bestie's little friend. It's not like she could ever trust him. I can't believe you're actually trying to get the dickhead to be buddies with the mudblood unless you expect us to buy that she's so desperate for friends and so retarded that she would.
Hope no one Finites her, well, unles it's Severus and they're alone
So 7 minutes ago he was willing to leave her stranded and now he's feeling her up. Nice guy.
Why doesn't she just walk until she's out of the anti-apparition field the pop home?
I already have a problem with this story. Hermione would never have been stupid enough to fall for being included in "the meeting" in the first place.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 20 . 4/7
Such an enjoyable read!
irononmaiden chapter 20 . 3/28
Loved this story! Great writing!
jane.janedoe chapter 4 . 1/7