Reviews for All You Need Is Love
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 20 . 4/7
Such an enjoyable read!
irononmaiden chapter 20 . 3/28
Loved this story! Great writing!
jeanjeanvaljean chapter 4 . 1/7
This is hilarious!
lizndarcy chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
I really loved and you did an amazing job with keeping the characters themselves for this story. I think my favourite thing about the story is that you used The Beatles songs titles for the chapter names. Amazing story can't wait for new ones!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
Nice!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
That bitch... Never liked her
x.Pretty Pwincess.x chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
update soon please
mysinger chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
This is such a good story! I enjoyed every minute of it and didn't want it to end. Severus' confrontation with Lavender was satisfying and rather sweet. Thank you.
silverose29 chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Nice story
fohatic chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Aww, this ended too soon! Sweet story!
Montara chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
I laughed so hard reading this story! Thank you! Lucius was a surprise especially after reading A Murder of Crows where he's a mad man. I really thought he'll do something evil but the end of the story came and he was still a good guy...:)))
McLoving Grey's chapter 20 . 12/5/2011
Another absolutely endearing story with my two favourite characters! Your stories are always a delight to read. Your writing skills are to be praised. I very much hope that you'll be inclined to write another story for us. I, at least, would look forward to this!

All the best to you and thank you for sharing this magnificent work with us.
Seyfert chapter 20 . 10/1/2011
Lovely story!

I'm quite a fan of Klimt myself, I was so glad to see that reference! I also loved the Ron and Lavender bashing, that always makes my day *grins*

And who would have thought Sverus Snape could get even sexier? *swoons*
LDaemon chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
"Pursue you? Were you intending to flee?"

Love this line! Love the whole Chapter! :D
leiasky chapter 20 . 9/1/2011
Mmmm. Very nicely described and characterized. When a wedding invitation would thank Lavender...hmm. Any chance for a sequel to this...?