Reviews for All You Need Is Love
That bitch... Never liked her
x.Pretty Pwincess.x chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
update soon please
mysinger chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
This is such a good story! I enjoyed every minute of it and didn't want it to end. Severus' confrontation with Lavender was satisfying and rather sweet. Thank you.
silverose29 chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Nice story
fohatic chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Aww, this ended too soon! Sweet story!
Montara chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
I laughed so hard reading this story! Thank you! Lucius was a surprise especially after reading A Murder of Crows where he's a mad man. I really thought he'll do something evil but the end of the story came and he was still a good guy...:)))
McLoving Grey's chapter 20 . 12/5/2011
Another absolutely endearing story with my two favourite characters! Your stories are always a delight to read. Your writing skills are to be praised. I very much hope that you'll be inclined to write another story for us. I, at least, would look forward to this!

All the best to you and thank you for sharing this magnificent work with us.
Seyfert chapter 20 . 10/1/2011
Lovely story!

I'm quite a fan of Klimt myself, I was so glad to see that reference! I also loved the Ron and Lavender bashing, that always makes my day *grins*

And who would have thought Sverus Snape could get even sexier? *swoons*
LDaemon chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
"Pursue you? Were you intending to flee?"

Love this line! Love the whole Chapter! :D
leiasky chapter 20 . 9/1/2011
Mmmm. Very nicely described and characterized. When a wedding invitation would thank Lavender...hmm. Any chance for a sequel to this...?
a-kiss-at-twilight chapter 20 . 5/31/2011
Short :o( but sweet :o)

Loved the use of Beatles titles throughout the story...I only wished it had been longer.

Thanks for the v. good read.
karenmiller1972 chapter 20 . 5/4/2011
I loved this story! I love coming across such a well written and flowing story. Its like browsing through the bookstore and finding an unknown book that turns out to be wonderful. Thank Goodness, its not a one hit wonder. I like your writing style.

And I love coming across a story that includes a mellowed Severus, but not a castrated one. As I love his wit, his snarkiness, and his cutting humor. And when its written into a story that also gives him a hidden caring nature...ah, then that is just the thing.

Love it! Thank you for the enjoyment!
Ponine12 chapter 20 . 4/27/2011
I loved loved loved loved LOVED this story! Definitely a new favorite, especially the ending. Thank you so much!
Indyanna chapter 20 . 12/3/2010
I absolutely loved all the knicker humour, made me chuckle quite a bit. I would have enjoyed longer chapters but I love how it is too. I take my hat off to you.