Reviews for The Life and Times of Thalia, The Immortal
Tynee-Cmac chapter 1 . 5/17
Uh this is why when ever people ask if I would choose be immortal if I could I say no. Watch all your friends die, lose touch with the good times, and live so long that everything is a blur. Not worth it:

This was a really good sad one shot though. Like I’m crying
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
This made me tear up. My heart ached for Thalia. The only thing that could've made this fic better is if Thalia had found Luke, in the end.

Brilliant job.
eding42 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Absolutely amazing.

This is similar to Senescence by DreamingIce, on archive of our own.
shiiki chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
I adore this fic. Thalia's choice to join the Hunter really does contrast with Percy's choice not to become a god, and offers so much scope to explore the ramifications of immortality (namely what happens when the world goes on around you?) You showed that very well here, and it was very bittersweet watching Percy and Annabeth grow old through the eyes of a friend who couldn't experience the ageing process alongside them.

I especially loved the lyrical descriptions that connected the scenes-your short sentences transited perfectly the time frames and evoked many conflicting emotions when I read them, which made me feel very much the way Thalia must have!
i create chaos chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
You are . . . Killing me.
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I love this fic so much! I really love how you explored immortality and its bittersweetness, and immortality and Thalia
Death to Barbie 0206 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Aw...*sniffs and wipes away tear* poor Thalia. NOW KIDS, THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BECOME IMMORTAL. YOUR FRIENDS ALL DIE. I HOOE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON. NOW GO BUILD A HOUSE WITH LEGOS.
Silverfyre16 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I hate these stories! They always make me sad and make me cry so much so WHY OH WHY do I keep clicking on them!
SlowMercury chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
This is really sad, and very believable. I wish Thalia all the best, and I hope that sometimes she can visit them in Elysium.
crackedarkness chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
This was amazing. Completely liked the Percy-Annabeth storyline, their ending, as well as Thalia's immortality. The glimpses of Luke Thalia finds in others and her looking-out-not-exactly-searching for him was really nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I think I'm allergic to fics like this...my eyes always water when I read them...
Andthentherewas-madness chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This is amazing, you say it isnt sad,well it is, but great you really know how to end it.
Nightshade333 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
God, I'm bawling. I swear this was one of the most beautiful Thalia fanfics EVER. You're an amazing writer :)
Rose chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Very nice! ; )
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This was awesome! I love the way you wrote it! It's the best Thalia introspective fic I've read. I also really liked the one you did about Luke too. Awesome writing