Reviews for Three
Kasey22 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Beautiful. What a great ending.
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Nice. Excellent characterization. Looking forward to reading the rest!
tia8206 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Ooh, angsty! Love it!
eyeon chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Those were really interesting stories. Well-written, not out of character, interesting insights.

But you said there would be more after July 3 and I'm just showing up in September and, alas, there is no more. Too bad. But thanks for these.
Aurora1020 chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
I really enjoyed this story so far. I like how vulnerable you made Juliet. This has been a great break from my visiting mother in law :) Can't wait for your next update!
iyimgrace chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Nice to hear from you again. This was a good little set-up piece for the coming chapters. It establishes the connection developing between them and the vulnerability of their situation. I like that they laugh together. I think that could be a sweet element in their fragile beginnings, especially because Juliet always seemed so serious on the show. Nice job.
GencoOliveOil chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
This is excellent. Please update when you can!
donnalea chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Hey, this is beautiful. I love wha you do with them. Works grea with the storyline! Oh, and I LOVE Vienna Teng, and esp. that song!
im so lost chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
This story is so amazingly written.

I love it so much!

Good luck with school.

Can't wait for the next part.
teh-Sara chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Gah, this story is so amazing. It's a shame you can't update more often, because I love it so! But I understand about being busy. I'm glad you could let us know, however. :)
se34201 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Just so you know, you're a fantastic writer. You capture the essence of both Sawyer and Juliet so well. Im sad to know you won't be updating for a while, but I can't wait for progression in the story (maybe about the time they begin to fall in love?) I'll keep my eye out for alerts on your story (its on my favorites list, yay!)

again, great job! I can't wait for more!
geminiebo chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
I really like the fact that James views them as partners. He's totally got her back. His last line to her is so SWEET! Great job!
se34201 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
great! I hope you continue the story!
Wolf's Edge chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Aw I love it. can't wait for more. Please update soon.
Wolf's Edge chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Oh wow. This is really good. :)