Reviews for Eternal Flame
garnmcgaughn chapter 18 . 3/26
Great conclusion to the story. Wrapped it up nicely and did it in a way the sequel is a nice continuation but not required as well.
garnmcgaughn chapter 17 . 3/26
What! You end it like this you evil evil person haha nah just teasing. The POV switch wat perfect for this chapter and helped it run smoothly between the both of them.
garnmcgaughn chapter 16 . 3/26
Great mini chapter, tossing in the third POV was a great idea to push things along.
garnmcgaughn chapter 15 . 3/26
Awe great chapter for Paris. Enjoyment to read but leaves me worried for the future slightly.
garnmcgaughn chapter 14 . 3/26
Jess with the unexpected advice. Honestly nrver saw this coming for him but makes great sense and firs into the story well.
garnmcgaughn chapter 13 . 3/26
Awe hehe cute chapter and great POV from paris in it. Conflicted but not enough to damage the story.
garnmcgaughn chapter 12 . 3/26
This seemed more of a recap from Rory than a new chapter compared to previous ones. The only real ‘new’ pat being her convo with Jess. Also felt like after their talk there would have been more emotions when she got back to Paris. Reading her chapter last just didn’t fit with the convo in this one.
garnmcgaughn chapter 11 . 3/26
So cute and fluffy :) these shorter chapters are nice and a pain because it’s so hard to put down :)
garnmcgaughn chapter 10 . 3/26
Awe nuclear parish didn’t get to fully explode lol I’m sure it will happen eventually. Great little chapter between them.
garnmcgaughn chapter 9 . 3/26
Awe, fluffy bear Paris lol. Another great chapter. I’m intrigued with Paris visitor, not sure how that will play in so we shall see
garnmcgaughn chapter 8 . 3/26
Oh my, why do I sense nuclear Paris shortly I have no clue ;). Can easily see Rory’s mindframe in this chapter and was explained just enough to give it believability but not overdone to the point rediculousness
garnmcgaughn chapter 7 . 3/26
Fun read, bit of recap at the start was a nice touch to quickly get her frame of mind in placement but not too much it seemed repetitive
garnmcgaughn chapter 6 . 3/26
Well should have seen that coming but didn’t lo well done again and short n sweet chapter
garnmcgaughn chapter 5 . 3/26
So didn’t sleep the full night lol so up reading another chapter. Looking forward to the next one already and wondering what’s planned. You really laued this one outngood though. For having part of this as the one shot it’s almost impossible to see with how well the rest of the story has blended into it.
garnmcgaughn chapter 4 . 3/25
Another great chapter. Flowing well and only a small typo that’s in sequential now time for some sleep and work tomorrow before I can continue. Boo work sucks when you have a good story.