Reviews for Eternal Flame
CharlieTheCAG chapter 18 . 11/20/2015
Man, those last chapters were too short!
Written in Class chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Reading this in Paris' voice, I feel like you really captured her in this first chapter except the personal bits, which make sense as its basically in her head. But actually I think reading anything in her voice makes it sound Paris like.
wwrig18 chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
I thought this was interesting. Some parts I liked better than others. Overall, it was engaging and successfully distracted me from my homework.
Nathalie chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Poignant story. Job well done!
CRAZEDAUTHOR chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
This is really good. honestly, the bit where she told her therapist she loved rory made me tear up. the flow of consciousness is beautiful here and i really love this story.
gosai-girl chapter 18 . 10/26/2011
This was so adorable! I was so hoping that Paris would make the first move, though! haha

I like the situations they get themselves into, and the way they interact with each other. I think Rory's reaction to her emerging attraction to women was perfect- I only wish it didn't take so long to get them together!

I also love Jess's involvement with their story- how he is perceptive enough to see the girls' attraction to each other.

I'm about to start reading that sequel, though I've noticed you haven't updated it for.. a while. I certainly hope you pick it back up soon, because this plot is too good to leave on the ground!
NightOfPower chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
OMFG, The Curious Incident is one of my all-time favourite books! I met Mark Haddon a couple of weeks ago, my friend got his autograph!
AOBZ chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
ooooooooooooomg. this is soooo good! I was like captivated right from the very beginning. I've seen all these episodes, and your reasoning for everything that happened, from Paris' POV, is just incredible. You have an amazing talent for writing- don't give up on it
twin who likes to travel chapter 18 . 6/11/2010
I enjoyed the entire story. I guess I will check out the sequel now.
twin who likes to travel chapter 16 . 6/11/2010
I think it was a good idea that you had this chapter to be from Alison's p.o.v.. After reading it, it made me wonder if you were going to have one from Dinah's point of view. I also hoped that you would have been slightly more descriptive about the sex they had.
twin who likes to travel chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
I don't see anything wrong with what you're doing. People like to know what both people in a couple are thinking. In a few stories I've written, one was from the p.o.v. of one of the two girls, and its sequel was the other girl's p.o.v. of the same events.
twin who likes to travel chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
I like this story so far, but I didn't have much else to say until Rory got kissed by the other girl. You never specified if the girl was cuter than Paris. I also liked how she she suprised herself by returning the kiss before leaving the club and began questioning her sexual preference.
elfspirit7 chapter 18 . 5/16/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
inupuppy1596 chapter 18 . 4/25/2010
O i loved it and i watch the moive Lost and Delirious and i listin to the song eternal flame i loved them both great job. :)
gypsykl79 chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
Oh you have to sequel this!