Reviews for Let Me Be Your Wings
puppyface1000 chapter 21 . 5/30
awesome story i really like it you should think about doing a squeal to it
Suezanne chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
wonderful ending 3 glad to see I was right about it being Mahado
karia curtis chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
Good job on this story. I liked it when you added syrus, chazz, and of course jaden. I was sqealing when I heard the song because it reminded me of thumbelina.
Silly chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
So, I have mixed feelings
Whilst I think the plot of the story is great and you've executed it's ideas really well and stuff, plus you have really little vocabulary mistakes, I find that sometimes you over-describe scenes/characters/thoughts waaaaay too much. Sometimes it can get a little boring reading about how someone looks for a quarter of a chapter, you know? Besides that, I think everything Is quite well written, and you've fit the plot idea to the characters well, I will continue reading
StarGlow chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
That was so good. I mean the part of when Yami returning home and surprising everyone and then his mother ALMOST fainted that was truly incridible and amazingly hilarious as well! ahahah!
That must be my favorite part of the chapter of all!
Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
I don't think I've ever cried so much reading a fanfiction ;-; Anyway you did an amazing job on the story. -
Mana's Madness chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
That story was amazing! Forgive the lame phrasing when I say it was an emotional rollercoaster. Parts had me crying in sadness, crying in happiness, wanting to scream in frustration at the characters, laugh... Well, you get it. Your writing is powerful!

It was extremely well written, and one day, I hope you DO manage to publish it as an original story. Damn, I wish there was a sequel. I also loved the different creatures you came up with, very creative, I especially liked the tricksters.

The only criticism I can find is to check spelling, and maybe to double check that facts match up with what you've said in eatlier chapters, for some parts. That's pretty much it. Absolutely brilliant!
Mikazuki Kimiko chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
Mika "*Rubs her eyes harshly* Oh god stop them from coming! I didn't want it to end!"
Kim "Hn... I loved this story, sadly we read it already it seems or one allot like it I think..."
Mika "Oh yeah! I remember now, but that story only had a similar ending it was made a long, long time ago and way to different to be even close to it!"
Kim "Anyway, we loved this story the details, the way you explained Yugi's e-"
Mika "Shut up you're boring the lady! Anyway, love this story! I thought it had twenty four chapters... Wish it did this took me three days to read women how do you write these long stories?!"
Kim "o-o Anyway, time to go read bye-bye."
Mika "Have a good day Ms!"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
blackstarkitty chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
blackstarkitty chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
i finally found you again i miss reading this story good job on it though pm back plz
Mewcherry34 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I honestly cannot get enough of this story. I love it a lot
Deadly Shadow chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Misty "Mmm... Duke's cute... So I'll forgive him this time."
Kira "Is that the only reason?"
Misty "Oh, and I like tricksters so. He's okay with me!"
Kira "He called Yugi a 'thing.'"
Misty "He can change..."
Kira "Your impossible..."
Misty "Keep reading! I'm interested in what Duke's going to do to him!"
Kira "And creepily enough, what you just said was supposed to be innocent."
Misty "Wha?!- Oh... I get it now..."
Chase "Can we go before we make this thing look like um... The wrong thing?"
Kira "Whatever..."
Misty "Sure!"
Deadly Shadow chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Misty "*In her corner giggling* That mother just screamed bloody murder. I actually like her!"
Kira "Mmm... It's sweet, cute, and funny."
Chase "All you can say about it?"
Kira "Try to do better."
Chase "Um... The lover is just so sweet, cute, and funny?..."
Kira "Isn't that pretty much what I said?"
Chase "No! I made it longer!"
Kira "You're an idiot..."
Angel "Mmm... I like it... I approve of this chapter!"
Deadly Shadow chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Misty "Aww Yugi's just way to cute to be true! Even though this is the first chapter it was just way to cute!"
Kira "Cute... Is the one word I got."
Angel "Mmm... Cute, chibi Yugi. I approve."
Chase "Mhm, this is amazing... Surprisingly I actually -almost- giggled."
Misty "*Glomps Yugi giggling* I was giggling the whole time! He's just way too cute!"
Kira "*Pulls Misty off* Now what did I say about that?"
Misty "Don't glomp the characters... Glomp the author..."
Kira "Mhm."
Misty "Alright! *Glomps the author* Amazing story! I love the fact that you made Yugi just way to cute! And Yami is kind of cute in a way... Mmm... Not as cute as Yugi, but he has that um handsome cute I think is the best way to describe it..."
Kira "He's lovesick in chapter 4...Awesome, now we can see it develop even better I think..."