Reviews for Let Me Be Your Wings
menacingmccall chapter 21 . 6/17
I loved this story and I loved the ending.

Usually I leave long reviews but I can't find enough words to express how much I loved this story but I will leave a quote here from my fav movie Anastasia

"It's the perfect ending."
"No it's a perfect beginning."

Loved that line. Because to every end there is only a new beginning. Thus there really is no real end. Even in death. And I think that's a really beautiful way to look at the world.
AngelofaWhiteNight chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
I've read the magazine you mentioned that gives Yami's birthday, but I've recently found out that whoever translated it didn't get his birthday quite right. The original Japanese version says his original birthdate in the manga is 19th of the 3rd month of Harvesting season (Shemu) in the Ancient Egypt calendar, which is roughly converted to July 26 in the Gregorian Calendar. The translator probably thought it wouldn't be an issue just to use March as the '3rd month', but the Egyptians divided the year differently than we do, and so the English translation of Yami's birthday is a little off. He's actually a Leo
puppyface1000 chapter 21 . 5/30/2015
awesome story i really like it you should think about doing a squeal to it
Suezanne chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
wonderful ending 3 glad to see I was right about it being Mahado
Kala Elric chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
Good job on this story. I liked it when you added syrus, chazz, and of course jaden. I was sqealing when I heard the song because it reminded me of thumbelina.
Silly chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
So, I have mixed feelings
Whilst I think the plot of the story is great and you've executed it's ideas really well and stuff, plus you have really little vocabulary mistakes, I find that sometimes you over-describe scenes/characters/thoughts waaaaay too much. Sometimes it can get a little boring reading about how someone looks for a quarter of a chapter, you know? Besides that, I think everything Is quite well written, and you've fit the plot idea to the characters well, I will continue reading
StarGlow chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
That was so good. I mean the part of when Yami returning home and surprising everyone and then his mother ALMOST fainted that was truly incridible and amazingly hilarious as well! ahahah!
That must be my favorite part of the chapter of all!
Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
I don't think I've ever cried so much reading a fanfiction ;-; Anyway you did an amazing job on the story. -
Mana's Madness chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
That story was amazing! Forgive the lame phrasing when I say it was an emotional rollercoaster. Parts had me crying in sadness, crying in happiness, wanting to scream in frustration at the characters, laugh... Well, you get it. Your writing is powerful!

It was extremely well written, and one day, I hope you DO manage to publish it as an original story. Damn, I wish there was a sequel. I also loved the different creatures you came up with, very creative, I especially liked the tricksters.

The only criticism I can find is to check spelling, and maybe to double check that facts match up with what you've said in eatlier chapters, for some parts. That's pretty much it. Absolutely brilliant!
Mikazuki Kimiko chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
Mika "*Rubs her eyes harshly* Oh god stop them from coming! I didn't want it to end!"
Kim "Hn... I loved this story, sadly we read it already it seems or one allot like it I think..."
Mika "Oh yeah! I remember now, but that story only had a similar ending it was made a long, long time ago and way to different to be even close to it!"
Kim "Anyway, we loved this story the details, the way you explained Yugi's e-"
Mika "Shut up you're boring the lady! Anyway, love this story! I thought it had twenty four chapters... Wish it did this took me three days to read women how do you write these long stories?!"
Kim "o-o Anyway, time to go read bye-bye."
Mika "Have a good day Ms!"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Really? ...CHIBI YUGI MUST BE SOOOOOO CUTE!
toukarinluv4ever chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
toukarinluv4ever chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
i finally found you again i miss reading this story good job on it though pm back plz
Mewcherry34 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I honestly cannot get enough of this story. I love it a lot
Deadly Shadow chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Misty "Mmm... Duke's cute... So I'll forgive him this time."
Kira "Is that the only reason?"
Misty "Oh, and I like tricksters so. He's okay with me!"
Kira "He called Yugi a 'thing.'"
Misty "He can change..."
Kira "Your impossible..."
Misty "Keep reading! I'm interested in what Duke's going to do to him!"
Kira "And creepily enough, what you just said was supposed to be innocent."
Misty "Wha?!- Oh... I get it now..."
Chase "Can we go before we make this thing look like um... The wrong thing?"
Kira "Whatever..."