Reviews for Once Upon a Narrative
PF2724 chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Absolutely brilliant
evanesco75 chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
Brilliant! Love the narrative style, loved the POV of different characters; Ron as deliciously in character as always; Rita the skank met a most gratifying end; and the Fred cuddling story had me snivelling away! You're fantastic, and may I say how grateful I am, that you still love our Ron as much as ever!

Off to read the locket confession now. :)
cara.seismic chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
“You get the dull passionless Ron,” Ginny said with a furrowed brow, “oh lovely.”

hahahah i loved that!

i've loved everything you've written. keep up the good work! :)
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 7 . 9/3/2009

Hahaha aw :)

HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Hello,

Oh that's weird! haha "He and Jean would jokingly flirt with each other until Hermione had to leave the room in flustered embarrassment." Haha wow

HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 5 . 9/3/2009

Oh my God! That's so sad! :O

HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Hello,

Oh crap... he's not remembering anything! At least he remembers the splinching.

HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 3 . 9/3/2009

Aw... :(

HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Hello,

Oh no what's wrong with him? :O

HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Hello,

Err... I'm confused. But I'm always confused in the first few chapters of your stories, then you explain everything and all is well :) So I'll just wait.

Kou Shun'u chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
awesome letter. im all wet eyed and super smiley. I hope that makes you feel better. If it doesn’t I hope that it at least crinkles the sides of your mouth into a smile rather than crinkles your nose and forehead even deeper. aw. cute about the mistress thing. liked the bit about dead flowers and such and the whole fred thing was just so powerful.
Kou Shun'u chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
uick uote uills (no cues, sorry)are so much fun. i was totally enjoying her article. “There’s new carpet down, it’s royal blue to match your varicose veins.” oh. my lifeboat sprung a leak but I had two strong swimmers to keep my head above water."“And they’ll keep holding me up even when sharks like you start circling.” i literally applauded here.
Kou Shun'u chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
knight in tight, shrunken armour. _ so cute and sweet. though i must say im confused at who said certain memories.
Kou Shun'u chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Most men didn’t enjoy the company of their mother-in-law but Ron would be different. He and Jean would jokingly flirt with each other until Hermione had to leave the room in flustered embarrassment. But then again, most men didn’t have their whole mind mapped out by their future mother-in-law either. aw. and liked the bit about the dentist chairs. and yay miss granger-im always a sucker for her parents.
Kou Shun'u chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
hermione's mom is a psycholgist here? very good chapter i enjoyed it a lot. cool idea with the penseive but poor ron! and now i get the hidding comment even more.