Reviews for Family Ties
DeAmonQuEen chapter 13 . 2/3
It's sad that you stopped here. Please continue!
sopmire chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Argh! Such a great story, hard to find well written Buffy fics with whole cast o' characters involved. Loved your NCIS story too! Seeing the date of your stories, I kind of hope it's just your muse apparently taking a vacation and not something worse going on. I'm with the other reviewers - would love to read more some day. Thanks for writing and sharing
nrdhrd3 chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
What you CAN NOT leave a story this wonderful unfinished!
Janr chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Just read all 13 chapters and itching for more. Hope to see an update, liked it alot.
S1r3h chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
I know you haven't posted anything new to this fic in about 1 and a half years now, but I thought I'd follow this story incase you ever updated again.

Which by the way... please, please, pleeeeeeeaasssse do. I really love this story.

P.S. I've read it twice already.
lilivonshtupp chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
A Christmas update would make a lot of people very happy. I do hope you haven't given up on Spuffy, this story is so much fun.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2011
what ever happened to this storry
Witezon chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
This is a great story. Please continue it!
zafaran chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
More, more, more, please. I Love what you're doing with this story, and can't wait to find out what happens next. Spike is my favorite character of the series, and I love stories that use him to good effect. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
JesterMcKay chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Hi *waves* I've been following this fic on Fonts of Wisdom (which seems to have died somewhat), & managed to track you down here.

You've left us on a bit of a cliffie, & I've been checking back periodically to find out if you've let us off the hook. Will you be posting again soon? Your last author's note implied that the next chapter was plotted out, at least.

I would really like to find out how you're going to continue with this fic - the glimpse you've given us into vampire society through Dracula was especially interesting.
faneka chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
I love this story and can hardly wait for the next update! Spike has always been my favorite vampire. I don't like humans who constantly dwell in their own pity party...you'd think a 250 year old vampire would have more self-respect. The question is who's going to get to Angel first...Buffy, Spike, Willow, Tara, Xander, Wesley, Ripper or Dawn.
what the gaaah chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
I really love the story so far, it's certainly unique. The Angel-bashing may be a bit over the top, but sometimes you just got to make a character evil to get some contrast. Are you planning on continuing? It's been a while since your last update, and it would be such a shame to see it abandoned in the middle like this.
spike dragon chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
Just checking
Mara O chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Let me start by saying that I do genuinely like reading this. I've read it all the way through several times. But I have to confess that I love it somewhat ironically. I do like that you consider how every member of the huge cast works and relates to each other. That's hard to do naturally, and it adds so much depth to the world. I like that you've brought out Tara, who I think was given tragically little screen time. And while I don't quite have the same fervor that you seem to, I do agree that overall, Spike is a more honest and moral (post-soul) person than Angel.

But. The reason I love it only ironically is that is just so ridiculous. Maybe that was your aim, just a long, one-sided puff piece to praise Spike and make Angel unabashedly evil. But with your plotting ability and storytelling empathy, I think you could do a serious treatment of this story, and make a real case for Spike over Angel without resorting to all the purple prose and black-and-white characterization. And that story I would love wholeheartedly.
blue talith chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
Please hurry with the next chapter as I'm eager to read it!