Reviews for 16 Seconds
jejeje117 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
For a moment I thought Koyuki was going to end up like Dimebag Darrel, so thank you for the (relatively) happy ending.
JusticeWillPrevail-L chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Aw, I loved this so much! It turned out to be so amazing! Though I almost died with Chiba - you scared the hell out of me! Dx Like other people, I also thought everyone was going to die in a car crash or something like that because of the title, but I'm glad that didn't happen ;w; I love Beck, and though there are not so many related fics as I'd like to, I feel happy this one exists :3
TENNIS-w-GUITARS chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
OMG. You have given me so much happiness and angst with this. UGH! I loved it. And the end, with Chiba saying that girls dig scars! PERFECT. I have re-read this over the years, so if i have already reviewed, sorry, but i still love this fic. Well done!
nashinashi chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was a great read! I'm glad you tackled the possibility of crazy stalkers, which seems suitable for a band possessing the Lucille guitar. I was almost afraid it'd be a deathfic, and I love how the ending was a happy one.
I laughed at Chiba's rambling thoughts as Taira gave him CPR (" Taira had not gone gay on him, but was giving him mouth to mouth.") Haha those two have an awesome bromance, I'm glad you touched upon that in here and with humor, too.
Thanks for writing and sharing!
Ev3rL05t chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
i knew chiba wasn't gonna die! if he did i would be crushed T.T
I love this story! at first i thought koyuki was the one to get shot but of course chiba has to save the day :)
SinderellaSixty chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is very well done. I love it much.

The idea is just spectacular!

You should do more- definetly.
rumble.pig chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Nice story! 3 chiba lol

"girls dig scars."
Arana Is chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
You totally captured Chiba. I loved it. It's my first Beck fanfiction, and I adored how you captured the characters. Though...I didn't see much of Saku, but I enjoyed it.

Favorite line was when Chiba realizes Taira hadn't gone gay but was doing CPR. Such a Chiba moment.
noiha chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This is just... awesome. xD

I'm glad that Chiba saved and I really love your writing style. I clearly can imagine the scenes in my head.

Thistlechaser-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love the story. It was so descriptive so real. Made me feel like I was there. Wish I could write something that powerful...

Keep up the great work ;)
CEO of Internal Affairs chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
dude that was effin' awesome! great job with descriptors and catching the character's personalities. This story was epic! loved it! . (is it bad I kind of went fangirl with taira was giving him mouth to mouth? ya...ya it's bad, I'm sorry). thanks for a fab read!
nerica chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
D phew, happy ending o
Kuro-puuAndFaiLuvers chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
*Copies Taira's previous actions by putting my head on my knees* Jeez...don't scare me like that. I 'bout started crying, thinking that Chiba was gonna die. Lol, so like Chiba to think for a second that Taira had gone gay...that'd be disturbing. Taira is so not gay. I'll kill anybody who says otherwise. :) Great story, I might check out some of your other stuff. Cya.
ThereIsNoAlex chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Really Good!

Write some more!
Booti-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This was a great piece. I loved it. I liked how well you captured the personas of each character all within that 16 seconds. It was nicely done. And the last line was epic. Definitely a Chiba meme. :D