Reviews for Question of Loyalty
Awesome! xx 3
prince-bishop chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
I really enjoyed this story well done
Catmint chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
WOW! This is an absolutely AMAZING story! It's fantastically-written, brilliant characterisation, powerful emotions, complexities... This has got to be one of my favourite NCIS fics. Absolutely FANTASTIC!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 21 . 3/17/2011
Beautiful! Really enjoyed reading this one:)
rebelmagnus chapter 21 . 1/15/2011
Great Story!
rubiesandrain chapter 21 . 11/6/2010
AW! I love this! It is so good, and I love how Hadar turned out to be a hero in the end, and died for his cause. The fight scene was amazing, when the guy's intestines came out, I cringed and shut the window. It was that mentally grusome. Which is good, because that was the effect you were going for, was it not? I also love the phoenix imagery, and how it was used to identify the body as not hers, and how Tony bought the charm, and how she now wears it, as she's rebuilding her life. Great job on this fanfiction!
acceb chapter 21 . 10/22/2009
I really enjoyed most of your story. I did not like your Tony sleeping with Rachel, but it fit with your story. You did a great job.
Ginny278 chapter 21 . 9/24/2009
awesome story loved it!
zatl chapter 21 . 9/6/2009
I luved this :)

great job.
zatl chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
I think you left out and important line: "For you." I wish you would have analyzed Ziva's thoughts on that one. great on what you did, though.
luvztorite chapter 21 . 9/4/2009
Perfect! The perfect combination of romance and humor. I loved it. Can't wait for the new story. I'm going to find it!

LindaC
cymraes chapter 21 . 9/4/2009
very strong ending thank you for this tale
Scosh81 chapter 21 . 9/4/2009
I LOVED this story! It was great!
gsr4ever chapter 21 . 9/4/2009
This was a GREAT ending. I really liked it a lot.
M E Wofford chapter 21 . 9/4/2009
I really did enjoy this story.

Very much.

And loved the ending.

Thank you for sharing with us!