Reviews for SharpBladed Spirit
kuna chapter 12 . 7/16
possibly the best nejiten fic ever? holy crap im in love with ur writing. thank u!
SilentMidnight2 chapter 12 . 2/6
This is such a beautiful story. I really love it :)
Nejifan2003 chapter 1 . 1/19
This story was very good, it had the romance I was looking for and it still had some humor. I loved it and I was upset when I had to go to bed when I was in the middle of a chapter. It was so perfect and I loved the ending. Thank you for making this, it's exactly what I was looking for.
Kazahana Yukina chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Hello! First of all, I am so sorry I don't have enough self-control to stop myself after every chapter to leave a review, the reason for which is due to your hook-line-sinker writing skills. To say I've enjoyed this story is an understatement. (If there is anything greater than that word, then I would have gladly used it). There is something about the way you play with words without overdecorating them and capture your character's emotions - real and unmasked - so much that reading the emotional parts (which tends to be the WHOLE story, mind you.) broke my heart. Seriously. :D
I do not review that often but here, I just can't let the opportunity to say this pass: I am truly happy to have stumbled across this work of art. Thank you for inspiring me to write more and for bringing back my faith in Neji and Tenten. I do hope to read more from you!
BurningAkira97 chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
I loved this :')
Kunst chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Brilliant work! I got hooked the moment I saw it. And like the pairing-nejixtenten. Love 'em!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I can honestly say that this is one of the best completed nejiten stories out on the market today!
jessi chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Great story! I really liked it.
Returned chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Love
Returned chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
So beautiful ! I loved it so much!
Returned chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Your story is completely amazing. Honestly, the best fanfiction I've read on this site.
Returned chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
This really needs to be rated M... but I love it nonetheless.
Returned chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Hmm im very surprised the rating isnt M. The storyline is very amazing and well written.
CDBonnie chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Wow...
Well i read tis fanfiction in one go, well not really i needed to leave for bout two hours, but that is beside the point.
I have to tell you, I loved it. It is written in a great style and for the first time a fanfiction made me let a tear fall.

So thank you for writing such a great story, you made me think a lot.

Regards CDBonnie
alusandrea chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
This was so romantic. I loved the way Tenten grew as a person and a ninja. The only real flaw was the deux ex machina at the end with curse seal. It did not really make much sense and seemed to come out of nowhere. However, it did not detract from the excellence of the story, even though I did pause and wondered what the heck had happened for a little bit.