Reviews for SharpBladed Spirit
Nairil chapter 1 . 6/21
That was kind of..dark, but the end made it up :) Thanks for NejiTen story!
Kaede Kayano chapter 12 . 6/5
Tear inducing for sure ;-;
Milchzahn chapter 12 . 4/25
I know it's been a while since you posted the story but I've just stumbled over it and completely love it. The part I loved the most is probably how Tenten saves herself. In any other fic Neji would have just arrived to kill the guy that was forcing himself onto Tenten but IN YOUR STORY SHE'S A BADASS WHO DOES IT HERSELF. I can't even express my gratitude enough. You have drawn our wonderful three-dimensional characters, beautiful development arch, fantastic language, I just love it 3
Now I'm off to read all your other fics :D
Have a great day,
Milchzahn
So...what about choji akimichi? Why is he not with them?
amazingartistry chapter 12 . 1/19
Speechless...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Perfect!
kuna chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
possibly the best nejiten fic ever? holy crap im in love with ur writing. thank u!
SilentMidnight2 chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
This is such a beautiful story. I really love it :)
TentenTheWeaponsMistress chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This story was very good, it had the romance I was looking for and it still had some humor. I loved it and I was upset when I had to go to bed when I was in the middle of a chapter. It was so perfect and I loved the ending. Thank you for making this, it's exactly what I was looking for.
Kazahana Yukina chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Hello! First of all, I am so sorry I don't have enough self-control to stop myself after every chapter to leave a review, the reason for which is due to your hook-line-sinker writing skills. To say I've enjoyed this story is an understatement. (If there is anything greater than that word, then I would have gladly used it). There is something about the way you play with words without overdecorating them and capture your character's emotions - real and unmasked - so much that reading the emotional parts (which tends to be the WHOLE story, mind you.) broke my heart. Seriously. :D
I do not review that often but here, I just can't let the opportunity to say this pass: I am truly happy to have stumbled across this work of art. Thank you for inspiring me to write more and for bringing back my faith in Neji and Tenten. I do hope to read more from you!
BurningAkira97 chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
I loved this :')
Kunst chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Brilliant work! I got hooked the moment I saw it. And like the pairing-nejixtenten. Love 'em!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I can honestly say that this is one of the best completed nejiten stories out on the market today!
jessi chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Great story! I really liked it.
Returned chapter 1 . 7/13/2013