Reviews for Drumming the Spirit out of the Storm
SweetMango22 chapter 8 . 8/22
I enjoyed this, wish there was more but I can use my imagination!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
This is one of the greatest Who fics ever! Please please please finish it
in a frenzy chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
id love an update from this i love this story so much , but i must beseech you , if you have no intention of updating , then please please please at the very least consider letting someone adopt it, this story deserves a fighting chance , it really is that good .
flowerhippie1234 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
You must update, this story is perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Hi, you will probably will never actually read this, but please continue your story, because I would like to see what happens next and how the series ends. Please times efinity and a day. I will check this story in a month at earliest or a year at latest. So please continue. Goodbye.
GuppFish chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
I meant 'Yes!' I love it!
GuppFish chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Siari chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Arrrgh! I was too late? Or not? Since you forgot to erase it...Anyway, I love this, I'd love to see this continued.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
court chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
at least tell me if he gets away!
showalittlefaith chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
I realize that it has been a very very long time since this was published/updated, but I just want to say that I would love to see an update. This entire fic is absolutely phenomenal, it was fantastic! Do you ever intend to continue it? You mentioned that you would delete it if there wasn't anyone interested, seeing as it is now 2013, does that mean you might maybe continue it? If not, thanks for not deleting it! I never would have found it otherwise, because even if it's never completed, I'm so happy I got to read this much. This has seriously been one of the best doctor-angst fics I have ever read! I especially enjoyed the first chapter with Jack sniffing the Doctor! I am totally against slash, but that had me literally laughing out loud, in public I'd like to add! Anyways, I'm rambling. Please message me about what you intend to do with this. Whether it is completely abandoned or as I like to hope, you've just been busy... either way, it's nice to know so I'm not excited over something that won't happen, or if I should be excited. Thanks! :)
Vermilion Ruby chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I know this is like 3 years late but i really enjoyed this story and was very very very upset to see it wasnt finish. i wanted to let you know that you have incredible writing skills and i hope they take you far :) i completely understand that life gets in the way of writting and that this story isnt likely to continue but i wanted you to know that youve got talent and i will wait until i die for your next update :)
Alexis chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
You should finish! Please! I know I'm a bit late on this, but I LOVED your story! The world needs more good DoctorWhump, and yours is one of the best! I really enjoyed reading it. I understand if you've lost inspiration, though. I LOVED YOUR FIC AND IT WAS AWESOME AND STUFF YAAAAAY okay bye sorry for the fangirling :D
AndThorDoesnt chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
What? No! Don't delete it! No! I like this story! Please continue! You've got me hooked!
PaperNPencil chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
OH Please please please continue with this fic!

It has so much potential and I love it with all my heart! I ship the Master/Doctor so hard, I could probably bring an entire Spanish Armada down.

Hope you'll continue this fic!