Reviews for Unexpected Alliances
Roses-as-lips chapter 39 . 11/28/2009
YAY! I agree, you made the right choice. they suit brilliantly :) well done for writing such a long and captivating story. I'm glad to have read it all and that you kept going for so long. Congrats :) definitely interested in a series three story by the way, gotta love Frankie and the gang ;)

ps Im sad its finished too :(
GisbornesBoy chapter 39 . 11/25/2009
I KNEW she would choose Allan! And I think maybe that was the best choice... ;) But you made me interested in a new story with Frankie and Guy! Really looking forward for that!

I really loved this story and you ended it in a fantastic way! Great job! x
Roses-as-lips chapter 38 . 11/23/2009
Hi please please please make her pick Allan! I really want them to finally be together. I think they really suit :)
GisbornesBoy chapter 38 . 11/21/2009
OMG! Fantastic chapter! The ending wasn't fear! WHO IS IT? Please... Guy... please tell me it's Guy... Oh God... it's not him, isn't it? It's Allan... I know it's Allan... but it can be Guy.. Please tell me it's Guy!

Dear Lord... I'm losing my mind!

Update soon before I go into the wall!

Lovely chapter! God!
roses-as-lips chapter 37 . 11/15/2009
Hey, sorry site's playing up and i cant log in, But liking the twist in this chapter! the sherriffs WHAT! had to reread that a few times, but feeling an Allan vibe, and wanting it to move forward... congrats
GisbornesBoy chapter 37 . 11/14/2009
Oh, very good chapter! I was actually laughing a bit when Guy and Robin embraced... Very cute in some way. Really looking forward for more. Still don't have a clue in which path Frankie is going to go down... Guy... Allan... Robin? I don't know! But you said it's a couple of chapters left... So maybe I can read about some more Guy/Frankie love before it's over... *wink*
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
i can't read if i don't know the couples XP
GisbornesBoy chapter 36 . 11/7/2009
Oh, very good chapter! Really liked the ending... but I have a hard time with Robin... Why do he always have to destroy everything? She had a great time in Guy's arms... and now, he had do act with one of his plans... *sigh*

Anyway, I really look forward to the next chapter. Maybe I can hope for a lovely Guy/Frankie moment... *wink*
GisbornesBoy chapter 35 . 10/27/2009
I really love this story. You describ all the things and thoughts in such a wonderful way. And I seriously love the "threezone". Well, the things Allan has been thinking about. If Frankie is in love with Gisborne too got me smiling and it made me think about it too. She has spent alot of time with Guy... And they REALLY had some serious love-affection-thing when they were together. And you've once again captured my interest. And I really wonder what fun the gang will have with Guy and the sheriff!

I really hope you will post the next chapter soon! Can't wait!

Lots of love,

GisbornesBoy chapter 34 . 10/19/2009
GAH! Wonderful! Love Guy's scene with the sheriff! Awesome! And I can't wait to see more of what you're up too!

Really can't wait to see Guy and Frankie back together... *wink* If they are, of course... *giggle*

Wonderful chapter, loved it!
Roses-as-lips chapter 33 . 10/15/2009
HI Im bak again. really liked this chapter, its going somewhere good! PLEASE give Much a little happiness when he gets bak, if he gets bak...he's awesome ;) i love alan oodles too and so prefer him with Frankie than Gisbourn. Lucky girl that Frankie. Keep up the great work
GisbornesBoy chapter 33 . 10/11/2009
Exciting! This is turning into something interesting... again! Can't wait to see how things will turn out! :D
GisbornesBoy chapter 32 . 10/9/2009
Oh, this is going to interesting!

I love it how you build up the story! You are fantastic!

It's heartbreaking to see Guy... his Frankie is being "kidnapped" by Bobbin Who! Please let Guy find her...!

Looking forward for the next chapter! :)
GisbornesBoy chapter 31 . 10/4/2009
Oh, cute chapter! I really like it! Specially the beginning. Guy is showing his affection by giving her gifts! So Guy!

Anyway, I hope you will update soon! This is great!

GisbornesBoy chapter 30 . 10/3/2009
Oh my God... This has to be my favourite chapter ever. So lovely. Filled with passion, love and sadness! I love it! My body became all warm and I couldn't sit still one minute! I seriously love this. You wrote this perfectly!

Can't wait to read more of this!

Please utdate soon!