Reviews for Is it a Wonderful Life?
bananacupcakes chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
please update soon :)
xxneversayingxx chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
great fic, update soon
LetMeIn1812 chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
OMG! G! What a psycho! She should make this even more interesting.

I really loved how sweet Chuck was and how he cared enough about B's feelings to give her a heads up for the party and how everyone would be taking her presence. I loved the limo scene on the way home. Definately a big "awe" moment.

Great update.
cyn23 chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
hey,great new chapter, i really like it
omgsweetx3 chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
I love this story :) it's really good and original. I'm just confused about one thing - In chapter 6, Chuck tells Blair "I love you". So why is he worrying about saying it again?
Butterflies In My Stomach chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Plus, I forgot to add; what do you mean Jack will be the next chpater?

You have no idea how much I hate him form the show because of what he did to Chuck and Blair. I thought he was gone for good when he got fired by Chuck, got punched by Chuck and got slapped by Blair.
Butterflies In My Stomach chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
I really like your story.

I just love how sweet Chuck is being. Chuck and Bliar are so the best couple ever.

I can't wait for prom. It is just going to be the best night for Blair.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
I like this prom idea much better than the shows... LOL! Chuck Bass playing matchmaker! :) Only for Eric (and Blair)! Blair going dress shopping so Serena and Jenny don't end up in something tragic! That is totally necessary! I loved the line! Great update!
chillwithJyl chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
Please update soon! :)
LetMeIn1812 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Blair and Chuck rock! Perfect fit for Jonathon's little escapades... :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
SelenityCosmos chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Hum... I like Emily...

Eric sib-fluff ins second in my heart only to Blair/Chuck!
enunciiate chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
I love Eric/Chuck brother interactions. Great job on this chapter!
cantxfightxanxeclipse chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I like it a lot, good job! :)
LetMeIn1812 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
This was so cute! Harold watching Chuck watch Blair was so sweet. The credit card limit line was perfect. And Bass did get his reward for funding the probably not so small fortune B spent while shopping. I loved the second limo 'beginning' :) It was perfect. Then stupid reality and to come back and now they have G to destroy... I always look forward to that :) And poor Eric, I am glad he called Chuck, it is good for both of them to have family to lean on.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
I am excited to see what happens in Paris! :) I hope it will be magical! And Chuck did really well at dinner. Oh and how sweet was it of him to offer to get B into Yale, I thought B would flip out when she heard his offer, but I think she understands he was doing it to make her happy. :)