Reviews for Simple Submission
Maya1109 chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
I Just couldn’t held feeling deeply (if not a bit sad) for Ukitake that this might be there last time together. Seeing as finding a sensual partner like Shuuhei is so rare. Then for Shuuhei to plan on using all that he’s learned mainly for pleasing kira. Aslo that Shuuhei would have been a bit more attached to the taicho after everything that’s gone down between the two of them on both occasions. Though I loved how trusting Shuuhei was of Ukitake and Ukitake’s reason behind being a sadist made total sense to me.

It also lived up to Giving Grace. You did a great job at switching the roles and showing a very different side to each of them. I got to say you are a really good writer to be able to write stuff like this, and the deta’s done an excellent job too. It sweet and sensual, yet really HOT all at the same, and I could really enjoy it without being distracted by spelling and grammatical errors.
MerryKitten chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Simply amazing! Thank you!
sidhechaos chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
best. last. sentence. EVER
Lady Callista chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
And once again you have a win. And I have my friends, who were doing a marathon watching of old Bleach episodes this evening, wondering why the heck I choaked on my drink when Ukitake first came on the screen.
ShirukuKage chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Sorry, again for not being able to stop reading in between chapters long enough to write individual reviews, this was simply too good.

Again all that I can truly say is...Wow, this was as good as "Giving Grace". Your understanding of this type of 'play' is simply astounding.

This is another one going onto my favorites list. Again thank you for taking the time and effort to create this amazing story and for posting it for us. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you come out with next.
butterflyqvrs chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
I very much enjoyed your story. I find it to be refreshing that for once the sadist isn't some evil villian who wants to maim everyone:) I hope to be able to read many more stories by you.
LylicaGalatea chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
see? now I've got mixed feelings in place of them! It touched me that Ukitake would thnk of this being the last time he could be so close to Shuuhei... hopefully he will be wrong ;)

anyway, now for something more useful: I found it a bit strange (strange, not bad) that they would be so "detached" during sex, maintining a polite way of talking and not loosing control except for a couple of climaxing moments. Ukitake has explained it in a previous fic, and Shuuhei has said that the care shown by Ukitake by constantly checking up on him touches him deeply, so it's all good, but it does make their encounters controlled and quiet. More elegant than other sex scenes for sure, but sometimes a bit too formal.

Anyway, this is also something that makes your fics unique so I'm not complaining.. I just wanted to let you know what I noticed reading them.
LylicaGalatea chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Thank you for writing the continuation of Giving Grace. I'm still in love with that story and this one is quiet and sexy at the same time, just like Giving Grace.

I don't understand how Shuu, who's in love with Kira, could want to sleep with someone else without mxed feelings arise, but that's just me.

I also read the other chapters involving Kira and although I appreciated the depth you managed to give him, and I read the stories with interest, I can't help it, I don't like Kira, so I'm happy to be able to read Shuu and Ukitake again.
ElleGal chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
AMAZINGLY HOTT! I FEEL IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY LOL!
Toki Mirage chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
OMG! I heart you. Seriously. :P THIS FIC IS AWESOME! SOO HOTT HOTT HOTT HOTT HOTT HOTT HOTT HOTT HOTTOOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTT!

Hahahaha

One thing. Tensioning isn't a verb. Tension is a noun, and 'to tense' is the verb. So "he tensed at the pain of being flogged." "The tension in Shuuhei's body as he came was exquisite"

Like that. :P

Other than that little nit picky thing, HOT HOTT HOT HOTT SEX!
God and the Fox chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Very nice :]
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I'm enjoying this story so much.

The writing is mechanically perfect - I do not mean that emotionally, I mean that misspellings and clunky word order and repetitions of the same word too close together have all been taken care of; kudos to the writer-beta team for a job well done. Nothing else bumps me out of a fic faster.

The emotional content of this story is unflinchingly described, and honestly presented. I've been having trouble reading yaoi recently, but this author will certainly keep me coming back for more.

You're in good hands, reader, much like lucky Shuuhei. Relax, and enjoy yourself.
lara5170 chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
this is great
Xanthophobiac chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
This was really awesome. It realy lives up to the first one. I was a little confused as to what had happened to Kira and Ukitake in the beginning, but other than that. It was really good. Also...really cool that this wasn't just a story that you wrote, but it I get your notes at the top right, it was like an rp between yourself and someone else. That's pretty cool. Keep up the great story work!
FireCrow chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
It takes considerable skill to write story this hot, gentle and one which lingers for a long time after reading.

I hope you'll write more of this universe. I felt deeply for Ukitake and him knowing it could be the last he'd be so close to Hisagi.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »