Reviews for Just Your Toy
Narwhal chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
It's been five years, but you really need to continue this story!
DUDE chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
irezel chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
this is cute and interesting...i wish you'd continue...:/
Cerulean Pen chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Interesting. I'd never think I'd see my two favorite movies together like this! Toy Story and Dr. Horrible? DR. HORRIBLE IS A TOY! Id so want a Dr. Horrible!
God's love like a hurricane chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Haha, never thought i'd see a combination like this! Hope you're still writing, this was updated pretty long ago. :)
P.A.W.07 chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Ohh, this is just too cute. I love the idea though it seems to have been a while since you worked on it. Nonetheless, I'm still going to hope out hope and alert this... and it may seem horrible but I have no problem with him remaining at toy forever because he has Buzz and the others. :P
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
oh dear
Nocturnal Smile chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Great job, it's a fascinating premise and I'm really enjoying it! I liked everything except how easily Billy accepted that toys were sentient and capable of moving on their own. Maybe he's still in shock? Anyways, really looking forward to where this is going. I wonder if Billy will eventually prefer this new lifestyle to the old one?
Umbrella Doves chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Oh, please do continue! The basis of this story is just too interesting for me to wait too long for the next chapter! :D
jamie55 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
I can't believe how IC the Toy Story characters are )

(though that shouldn't be a surprise)

It's awesome.

Very funny.

You must continue.

LOL - recall to the 2nd PhD!

Strangely Literal did it a pretty good job. Though the super writing helps ;)

MOREMOREMORE! pretty please?
jamie55 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Nah, it’s been a long time since we’ve had a sacrifice to the gods

So funny D
nat chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
this was too hilarious. this may be five months too late, but i hope you update sometime. your hammer here is great, and i really hope to see his pop up again to save billy or something. :]
Tana112 chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Hey, this is cool. Is it going to continue?
Kia Hiram chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
This made me want to go and watch Toy Story again. xD

This is made of Epic Win. Amazing. I love it. 33
DopeyTheChosen1 chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
That was really good. I liked how you explained Billy getting used to being a toy, like with how he was trying to breathe and stuff.