Reviews for Clinging On
Greener223 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
AHA!

I KNEW that SOMEWHERE in this godforsaken Internet that there would be a fic about the two non-lord characters who have been mutated the most in FE history!

YOU ARE AN EVIL MONSTER AND DESERVE TO DIE!
threecankeepasecret chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
No! I'm not crying. Really. I just have allergies.

Good job.
Renn chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I'm very glad to have found this, as I had indeed thought that the branded's long life-span would make for interesting fanfictions, and this one was really good. (also because I like Pelleas while I dislike Sothe, haha, I'll admit! ) Still. Thanks for sharing! )
Ivan the Great chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
And my english teacher says I write creepy depressing things. Seriously though, it was very well written, unlike half the stuff on this website.
Measured chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I'm not really one for SorenMicaiah, though I suppose I can see its appeal, however I think this is a poignant take on the theme and it's interesting, the psychology of it all - they're both know they're stand-ins for the other and it's barely a relationship as it is.

Also, her choosing Pelleas makes me happy
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Soren would be a fairly decent substitute Pelleas, except for the fact he would never be willing to sleep in the bed of someone so vastly dissimilar to Ike. What might work though is Stefan joining them. He's muscular like Ike and he has green hair like Sothe (who I prefer with Micaiah, but still Micaiah would have Soren as her Pelleas). But what is far more likely is that Soren would die of a broken heart, and Micaiah would move on.