Reviews for When Things Go Missing
SGAavidreader chapter 6 . 8/12
I enjoyed this story, but I was really hoping for a little more angst between Sam and Dean. For goodness sakes, you cut out Sam's kidney while he was conscious! If that doesn't call for some traumatized Sam that Dean needs to fix I don't know what does!
notactive616 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
I'm confused, what was the urban legend?

Anywho, awesome story! You write really well! I love the way the trickster is messing with Dean! :)
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Awesome story. Just like Sam picked Dean and let Gabriel go, Dean picked Sam.
Steelhorse67 chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Great fic, poor sam and dean but I guess they can't win everytime.
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Fantastic story! You write the brothers really well, super in-character. Awesome job! :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
I loved this!
Tribble Master chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
wait... quick check...how many kidneys does sam have? i am confuzzled. i think i get it. i know i love it. excellent! WRITE ON!
Tribble Master chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Dean was at a lose. (did ya mean loss?)

oh noes! what's in 912? thank god it's not 1408 that he has to go to . didn't he say sam had to stay in that room? oh no, oh no, i'm so nervous!

*bites nails*

WRITE ON!
Tribble Master chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
tricky plot surprise! WRITE ON!

...and i swear to god i wrote the tap a/n b4 i read this...
Tribble Master chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
and people say txting is bad. clearly it has it's good points. eek! such amazing suspense!
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
"smelt the chemical odor and knew he was fucked."

in more ways than one, you can bet.

ohmigod! best fan collector's item EVER: SAM'S KIDNEY! Yeah! Sorta...

Legends change like rumors

And it's rumored that your here

So I press on, just in time

To see what I was I fear.

OMGWTF. Amazing story I love the way you write, WRITE ON!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
the call went dead...like sam's hope as he looked into the grotesque face of a twisted killer.

damn gurl this awesome.

the bad guy's like- do i want dean bait today or sam bait? cake or death? I choose SAM!

good choice bad guy!

_ did you see the movie Urban Legend?

WRITE ON!
keekers15 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
awesome story! can't wait for energies:D
Lilithakaducky chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
I just love trickster stories. And hurt Sam stories:-)

On plus, this one was extremly well written with a deeper plot than visible at first.

You have a marvelous, detailed way to write, which makes it easy to 'watch' the whole scene in one's head. Thanks for sharing

(Sorry for my English. I'm not native. Hope you understood what I wanted to say, anyway)
monkeymuse chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
AW great chappy but did he lose anything? No one said. i want to know if Dean finds out if Sam has all his parts now. Sorry I am just one of those people. Up I will be here with bells on June 30
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »