Reviews for When Things Go Missing
notactive616 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
I'm confused, what was the urban legend?

Anywho, awesome story! You write really well! I love the way the trickster is messing with Dean! :)
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Awesome story. Just like Sam picked Dean and let Gabriel go, Dean picked Sam.
Steelhorse67 chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Great fic, poor sam and dean but I guess they can't win everytime.
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Fantastic story! You write the brothers really well, super in-character. Awesome job! :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
I loved this!
Tribble Master chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
wait... quick check...how many kidneys does sam have? i am confuzzled. i think i get it. i know i love it. excellent! WRITE ON!
Tribble Master chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Dean was at a lose. (did ya mean loss?)

oh noes! what's in 912? thank god it's not 1408 that he has to go to . didn't he say sam had to stay in that room? oh no, oh no, i'm so nervous!

*bites nails*

WRITE ON!
Tribble Master chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
tricky plot surprise! WRITE ON!

...and i swear to god i wrote the tap a/n b4 i read this...
Tribble Master chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
and people say txting is bad. clearly it has it's good points. eek! such amazing suspense!
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
"smelt the chemical odor and knew he was fucked."

in more ways than one, you can bet.

ohmigod! best fan collector's item EVER: SAM'S KIDNEY! Yeah! Sorta...

Legends change like rumors

And it's rumored that your here

So I press on, just in time

To see what I was I fear.

OMGWTF. Amazing story I love the way you write, WRITE ON!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
the call went dead...like sam's hope as he looked into the grotesque face of a twisted killer.

damn gurl this awesome.

the bad guy's like- do i want dean bait today or sam bait? cake or death? I choose SAM!

good choice bad guy!

_ did you see the movie Urban Legend?

WRITE ON!
keekers15 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
awesome story! can't wait for energies:D
Lilithakaducky chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
I just love trickster stories. And hurt Sam stories:-)

On plus, this one was extremly well written with a deeper plot than visible at first.

You have a marvelous, detailed way to write, which makes it easy to 'watch' the whole scene in one's head. Thanks for sharing

(Sorry for my English. I'm not native. Hope you understood what I wanted to say, anyway)
monkeymuse chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
AW great chappy but did he lose anything? No one said. i want to know if Dean finds out if Sam has all his parts now. Sorry I am just one of those people. Up I will be here with bells on June 30
skag trendy chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
I just caught this one! I'm glad I went back further on ffnet to check. Great story. It has all my favourite kinks; hurt, limp, kidnapped, bound Sam.

Had me wincing a few times too, but in a good way I can assure you. I like it graphic!

Cheers for sharing with us hon. Can't wait for the finale.

Kind regards,