Reviews for A Faire To Remember
anon chapter 34 . 11/22/2016
i really want to rip luned a new one
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
Eh...this bella is stupid.
Anonymous chapter 37 . 9/17/2015
Holy Molly! Woahh just amazing except Edward's death. Had lots of fun. I mean who wouldn't want arrogant chauvinistic Edward just loved him and hated that vile James.
Feel sorry for Jacob though
Guest chapter 33 . 4/12/2015
EDWARD YOU BETTER KILL THAT FUCKER JAMES OR I WILL
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Oh hell no James our sweet Bella will not be your why don't you go find a loose woman to satisfy your need :p
Guest chapter 29 . 4/8/2015
Curious little git...its none of her business.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
Booooo...hes a man whore...she gives in to easy..just cause he is good looking.
BridieM chapter 35 . 3/29/2015
Really enjoyed this story. I hope your writing career is proving to be lucrative and fulfilling.
LAB1 chapter 35 . 1/3/2015
I'm devistated and hopeful all at once. I could not put this story down!
moodyval chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Well I'm going to read the chapters you have posted. I'm assuming this won't be continued. I like what I'm reading!
Red Sadie chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hi, I've read this before, but recently came back to see if it was completed. Have you found someone to help you with your spelling and grammar? I'm no expert, however I always get A's in school for spelling. Grammar I did alright. It's been a long time since I went to school, but I am a voracious reader. I've been reading everyday for over fifty years. So I'd be glad to help if I can. You can email me at .
Fluttershy101 chapter 35 . 11/15/2013
I cried my eyes out from the moment James stabbed him til now. I was listenin 2 Avril Lavigne Give You What You Like nd it was so perfect wit how dramatic nd tragic things got
wanda uley pack chapter 34 . 10/19/2013
I hate u 4 kilin edward!
wanda uley pack chapter 34 . 10/19/2013
I read up 2 chapter 13 thn read the sequel n sum of these chapters n the ending,u ar a gud writer n a strong plot line but the drama n ending in both stories ar pathetic,thus i hate u deeply 4 the sad ending!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
I really don't like how Bella turns into an idiot when Edward is around.