Reviews for A Faire To Remember
jk chapter 33 . 6/4
in 33...bella is shocked after reading Edward note, shocked that he still wants to marry her...

and this is really fucking weird...cause bella overheard him talking shit about her to her father...and bella was mad at him cause hes a piece of shit whore...so why is she acting like the information in that note is actually the biggest diamond on earth?

I don't get it. After what Edward said? that he loved tang wyst L...and used bella etc...if I overheard that? then heard from luned that james was going after him...I wouldn't give one single fuck
jk chapter 13 . 6/4
why do you have bella falling for Edward? He was JUST whoring around...he could clearly have several women pregnant RIGHT NOW...and he openly admitted that he would heat on her if they married...so why don't you explain why bella would like him? HUH? shes from a different time...I don't think she would be attracted to this man AT ALL.
jk chapter 12 . 6/4
why is bella falling from the whore?
when did he go from arrogant piece of shit manwhore to something else? Cause I fucking missed that part!
This is bullshit!
jk chapter 9 . 6/4
PLEASE tell me that Bella would never even consider being with a WHORE like Edward!

PLEASE!

Hes too fucking gross!
jk chapter 7 . 6/4
how do you say tangwystl?

I'm reading it like this

TANG wyst L

It sounds fucking horrid...LOL what the fuck kind of name is that?

and why is Edward a gross whore? and in those times...how many kids does he have? he just fucked some maid 2 days ago...she could be pregnant!
anon chapter 34 . 11/22/2016
i really want to rip luned a new one
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
Eh...this bella is stupid.
Anonymous chapter 37 . 9/17/2015
Holy Molly! Woahh just amazing except Edward's death. Had lots of fun. I mean who wouldn't want arrogant chauvinistic Edward just loved him and hated that vile James.
Feel sorry for Jacob though
Guest chapter 33 . 4/12/2015
EDWARD YOU BETTER KILL THAT FUCKER JAMES OR I WILL
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Oh hell no James our sweet Bella will not be your why don't you go find a loose woman to satisfy your need :p
Guest chapter 29 . 4/8/2015
Curious little git...its none of her business.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
Booooo...hes a man whore...she gives in to easy..just cause he is good looking.
BridieM chapter 35 . 3/29/2015
Really enjoyed this story. I hope your writing career is proving to be lucrative and fulfilling.
LAB1 chapter 35 . 1/3/2015
I'm devistated and hopeful all at once. I could not put this story down!
moodyval chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Well I'm going to read the chapters you have posted. I'm assuming this won't be continued. I like what I'm reading!