Reviews for Itchy Scratchy!
klu chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Yes this made me smile and giggle.
What a fun and well written little story!
Thanks for sharing.

I hate calamine lotion but would have gladly helped... Teeheehee.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Sorry, forgot to log in (oops ;) That was cute and very funny. -
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was cute and very funny. -
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love the dialogue, hehehe.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This is just wonderful. What an image - Dean flopped out on the bed covered in calamine ... I need to go and lie down now.

you just got for free what many would trade their soul for! - so true, so true!
redandyellowmarshandmellow chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I loved that so much. One of the best stories on here, so cute and really made me laugh out loud. Awesome!:D
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
hahaha i love itchy dean

alot of souls would love that...i would

LOVED IT
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
i loved it, i found it highly entertaning. loved the last line. and the thought of a sea sick or air sick cass hilarious. so thanks for the laugh and keep up the good work.
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Very funny and Dean in such a state. Well done! I love this. Can't he come down with a secondary infection from some scratching or something? This is too good, love Cas and Sam being such great nurses.

sid
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Oh, this made my day, really it did! I love the way this little adventure played out. And I love the way you can't stay away from comments about his good looks! Really, I am so happy to be a woman because we get to giggle at situations like these:-) If guys giggle they probably don't do it in groups. Oh I am so happy now!
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Well, ya definately made me smile! :)

'specailly Castiel suggesting blackmailing the two Winchesters with their little party on that water bed..!

Lora
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I love it when the normaly brave and full of bravado Dean finds himself in a situation that causes the mask to fall and the little boy behind it is revealed!

And Dean's pouty lips saying in clipped downcast fashion "don't wanna" could get that man hugged within an inch of his life-under any circumstances. Calamine related or otherwise (LOL)

Very Funny.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh my stars and garters, this was beyond the Valley of the AWESOME!

Everything about this story was so perfect, Bev! Even though I'm sure you would've gladly traded places with Sam or Castiel in order to rub some lotion on Dean...

Then again, I'd toss MYSELF in Poison Oak if it meant Sam and Castiel were rubbing me down...

I loved PetulantOvergrownToddler!Dean and I'mOnlyDoingThisForYourOwnGood!Sam.

And Castiel and his all-questioning head tilts.

And we got giggles, which I think after this season we ALL needed!

Thank you thank you all billion times THANK YOU!