Reviews for Seven Little Killers
Verocat chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Oh, hope nothing horrible would happen to Russia! I'm so worried about him,'cause he's our lovely Vanechka, наш любимый Ванечка. And his relationships with China were shown so true! Still wondering who's White and, thank you for updating so fast!
nurr chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Holy shit, will Ivan die?

...and I don't think Poland's the killer, and you just said that to make us more confused. (And Canada's excuse/reason to be heroic? LIES.) D

Damn, [both of] you write this mystery fic so well. *_*
EmoLollipop chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
ASDFGHJKL; NO! DON'T STOP THERE! WHAT HAPPENS TO RUSSIA? D8

...Poland? D: srsly, POLAND? PART OF ME IS A MURDERER! D8
SheWhoRunsWithScissors chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
I'll admit, I gave a goofy sort of grin when I saw it was updated already. like 8D

...oh Latvia. xD

but then later on I went D':

but it's still awesome and i shall wait patiently for the next update. C: (yey)
hurleysuki chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Wow that was fast. If Ivan dies...I will totally suspect Canada. Why? Because he is the one who went in to get Ivan and was gone for like 20 minutes. For all I know, he could have purposely stalled.

Oho, Poland's a little angry. Wonder why Poland? Huh, huh?

I really like your story. It gets me thinking and trying to be a detective basically. I will so figure this out...I hate to!
AnimeDutchess chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
ASKFJLDA POLAND OMG.

Poland's in on it?

Poland has to be in on it.

Oh geez.

America and Canada aren't suspects this time.

Oh geez.

And wtf you doing around there, Iceland? That's mighty suspicious of you.

Please update again soon! I, I...I wanna know what happens to poor Russia...
Suzushina Yuriko chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Thank you for posting a new chapter so soon! :D I'm glad you incorporated more Higurashi into this. Russia and Rena really are alike, aren't they? Yandere pipe people

I wonder what's going to happen to Russia. I hope he doesn't die. D:
pmpatg chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
OMG RUSSIA DON'T DIE!

that's all I have to say
Lily chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Oh gosh! When I first read this chapter I was like "Disembodied voice? Wtf...that's kind of...strange." and then when Alfred mentioned Canada I was like "LOL! AW! Poor Canada! You really are overlooked by everyone! XD"

Great story! Love love love it! The first chapter made me sad, but whatever. Heh!

Poland seems to be a little suspicious. Can't wait to see what's up with him!
greenpanic6 chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
poor yao and ivan too. poland is very intresting. but america and canada were looking down. hm. i think poland japan america, and canada are in this together.
AikoujOi chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
To the below poster, I think what happened was remember the part of the chapter where America would come in drunk, well I think one night, he pretended to be drunk, woke up in the middle of the night. He walked around memorizing the layout and drawing up a map. He then gave it to Canada on the day of the murder.

I love the fact that you update this so soon. I can't wait for the next chapter, please update as soon a possible.
Miss Chelle chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
I love you two for updating so fast. I don't ship China/Russia. But, my god, Russia is so cute and childlike and homicidal, and China just...he helps, and that touched my heart. Really, i love their relationship in this. And that's why Russia can't die. He can't. Don't kill Russia! China would be crushed. It's not his fault!

And, since when did Canada know the layout of Russia's house? Amereica didn't, so Canada shouldn't have know either. Hm...
Filosofa-de-Porre chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
N-NO ;0; IVAN! *cries*

THIS CHAP WAS MADE OF PURE WIN! Ivan and Yao's relationship made me melt into a puddle of hysterical, fangirly goo...

I really hope for a happy ending for those two, they desperately need it ;-;

KISSUS,

UK-CHAN
AikoujOi chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I read parts of Chapter One again and I have to say I think America is one of the killers.

They need help from Mr. Monk and Natalie.

Also whoever wrote the the who are you? who who who...in there reivew, I recongnized that from Scrubs season 7, My Identity Crisis.
CRDInactive chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
OH MY GOD HIGURASHI! AWESOME! THAT WAS EPIC AND MADE MY WHOLE DAY! HIGURASHI RULES!
2,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 163 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 .. Last Next »