Reviews for I'm sorry I love you
shannon chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
loved the condom part so funny and i feel way better now that halley and macon got "back together"its nice to know something good happened to halley.
phsclassof2012 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
you should do another one lol
GiraffeGirl chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I've finished reading Someone Like You this week and I did find the ending a little disappointing as I've read a lot of Sarah Dessen's stuff and come to expect a happy ending. So I can see why you've written an alternate ending. It's reasonably well written but I'm not sure about the sudden character shift. Whilst I think Macon could eventually convince Halley to date him again, like other reviewers, I find it hard to believe she'd give in so quickly. I think Macon would have a hard job on his hands and would have to prove he'd changed.
Jky. Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
i do the same thing i change the ending if i don't like how it ended i actually did it with this story too but since i don't know how to upload the stories so i have no proof of this any way great story ")
AimeeMelodie chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I sorta liked it! But, I don't think that would happen! Rearrange it a little, Hayley would never give in that easily!
kindly fuck off xx chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
:D That made me laugh. I really loved this because I wanted them to end up to get together too. :) No Im off to go read your Eclare story.
Ambiguous21 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I loved this!
MrsEllenGoode chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Good but totally OOC. Like totally. Halley is a lot more shy and subdued and Macon wouldn't have professed his in dying love for her. But still good
misskate99 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
i didn't like sarah dessen's ending either and though i loved your writing and the story i didn't think macon and halley should be together, he wasn't good for her. but great job i still would have liked this ending better than hers.
fanpire4000 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This is a good start. Are you going to continue it? I so wish that would have happened in the actual book.
Twilight382 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
this was great. i didnt like the ending either and i thought they should end up together.
Zoey303 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I like it! Keep writing please! :)
HarvardBaby chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Good job with this, I really liked the idea.

I was not a fan of the original ending either1 I'm a sucker for happy endings for everyone. I'm still hoping with all my heart that Sarah will write a sequal to Someone Like You! She could do so much with it, and it's my favourite of her books, and others I'm sure.

Onto your fic..

Loved the idea. But I think you could hae developped it a bit more. Still amazing though, good job!

- HarvardBaby.
KaeSquared chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That was cute. I wasn't too crazy about the ending either. good job with this! XD
lovevamteams1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
omg you have to continue the story...ur ike the only one who write that haley and macon get back together...i did like the book because the didt stay together but i imagined macon apologizing and getting back with halley..love story update soon