Reviews for burning on
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Fuck you...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Lone Triarii chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is so sad and beautifully written. I really enjoyed reading this, thank you.
Lost Guy chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
yeah... agreed with that. Kallen is a beautiful inferno made incarnate, her love warm, her anger destruction and just like wild fire... completely random. compared with Lelouch whose a cold and calculating mind, every though thought out in advancd not the rushed quickly thought out plans like kallen, a master statigist who relies on every piece to do its part.

its only fitting the stratigist would fall for that which could not be predicted.
Sangome chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
You just reversed their roles here, but it's still beautiful.
chernil chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Everything you write is amazing. No shiz.

I love your format. It's so unique. I also find your use of imagery and your descriptions and how it's so visual.

And the quote from "Helena" at the end. I love that song.
Leeko chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Liked the bit about how she was a flickering flame in death, very accurate. The organization threw me off at first but I got it by the end.

Is there a reason why the shooter didn't continue to shoot? I mean he very easily could have just continued firing and killed both of them, he was going to die at that point anyway, he must have known that. Might as well take as many people with you when you go. I suppose it's possible that the shooter only had a single bullet, although that would make him rather ignorant. I can also assume that a Black Knight didn't shoot him because if Kallen had time to run towards him she (or anyone for that matter) would have had plenty of time to pull their own firearm and save Lelouch without a fatality. Perhaps I'm missing the point..

My apologies, I tend to over analyze a lot of things ; Still loved the descriptions and the characterizations. :)
Aika Rainsworth chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
*Sniff* Really depressing *Sniff*
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
It was sad and cute and I love it.
Vanity-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
God. So sad. Especially when I read the solitary word there-

gone.

-like, WTF? So asdfghjkl sad, even though it was short.

Beautiful.

-CandyTenshi
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
*cries*
Vnision chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
;_;

Brilliant and beautiful. Just too beautiful for words. He didn't get to tell her he loves her... D This pairing is just too bittersweet lol XD

I love how you described the 4 women within the Black Knights. It fits all of them perfectly. The way you compared Kallen to fire was just... perfect. Perfect analogy for someone like Kallen.

Your characterization is very impressive. Kallen being painfully Kallen and Lelouch putting up a strong front and saying he doesn't need anything from anyone. It's so sad that he finally sees the moment Kallen is dying in his arms.

The diction was great and and easily evoked strong emotions out of me. Kallen's dying words made her so fragile and vulnerable. I couldn't help but feel all teary-eyed at the ending.
All That Is Left Unsaid chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
And he doesn't even get to say he loves her before she dies...

You know, it's writing like this that makes me wish I had a spouse, just so I had someone to curl up and cry with.

Again, the fluidity of your characterization is staggeringly human. Kallen being sort of dorkily buddy-buddy to Lelouch, the whole bit about Lelouch trying to be strong by saying he needs nothing, and her taking it as him not trusting her, but STILL being just as loyal (possibly now trying to be more so), was all so wonderfully, painfully, Kallen.

Calling it a 'little' smile, 'bloody little mouth' 'little chest*' all made her seem so fragile in the end, yet she was so triumphant amidst it all...Even her last lines..."All" she can give him is everything she is...that is trully devotion worthy of being attributed to Kallen Kozuki.

* Sorry, but we all know Kallen's chest is anything but little (Forgive me, but after this I needed to get a joke in to preserve my sanity).
InweTinuviel chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Hahah you know how much I love your stories! Please keep on writing! You're extremely good!:DD

This story is awesome once again! Can't believe Kallen died! Lelouch! Oh Lelouch! he didn't even said "I love you" to her before she dies...oh...
NOLONGERINUSEtch chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Lulu is lovely, yes, but this is even lovelier, hunnybunny. I loved it oh so much though I myself am not a big Lulu/Kallen fan, I still found this beautiful. Mainly because you included Kallen's supposed unrequited love for Lulu and it did irk me a little that Lulu had so many pretty women but he could never just choose one right from the get-go.

The characters are so prettily in-tact and your diction as always, was flawless, smooth, kind of like running water. I loved it, dear. You know you rawk.
Dark Fenrir chapter 1 . 5/20/2009