Reviews for Neurosis
silvermaze18 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Gah, the last line, I love it to bits :)
Mrs. Malfoy-Goode chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
love it! )
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh my cheezits, I'm in love with the last line. :D Amazing writing!
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That, was lovely.

So in-character, for both of them, and the final line... beautiful. Thanks for a wonderful read :)
BittersweetSummer chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh, I love that last line... It sounds like something he would actually say. This is wonderful, though I'm not surprised, since you seem to have a knack for Chad/Sonny stories.

Great job!

LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This was really good. I liked the line about howS "he’s not a Marilyn, even if she does have her last name."

For some reason, it cracks me up that he referred to his show as "MF". MF. Really Chad? I laughed, it's just silly.

I love that Chad's got enough sense not to make a smart-aleck comment. It's good to know the boy's not stupid... not that I ever thought he was. Still, it's good to know. Haha.

The end's cute and the whole thing is awesome.

Kelly
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was adorable! I can think of no better way to sum up my feelings for this story than that.

It was all just so perfect and I love your thoughts on Chad's character, it fits him perfectly. Awesome job!
of self chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Chad's got it pretty bad for Sonny. -giggle-. I rather liked the fact that Sonny isn't able to figure Chad out. Though trying to figure him out could be a fulfilling occupation because someone like Chad should have a reason behind his -being full of himself-ness- And that line abut him making narcissism look like a fine art is absolutely awesome.

But what I like the most about this is how, in Chad's world, he and Sonny are the main, the most important aspect of his life. ARGH, I don't how to explain myself properly and sorry for the less than understandable review. Basically, I think your story is the shizz, I loved it to bits and pieces.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was really good. Great job; I loved it. (:

Angelica
Emma Brown-Parker chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow. This is amazing. Very well written! You should consider making it multi-chapter.
go forth chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Okay, so I know this is INCREDIBLY late, but I just HAD to review. This story made me squeal- especially the last line! But you get that a lot, eh? ;) Anyways, again, terrific! Loved it.
sonnycentral chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw, loved it! Great job :)
bahjcb chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That was adorable! Gotta love the complication that is CDC.
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Ooh. That last line of Chad's actually drew an 'aww' out loud from me. It was so incredibly adorable. I really do heart ChadSon, despite the fictionality and utter sugar-sweetness of their tension-filled relationship.

All in all, I loved this one. I especially loved the quote you put at the beginning. :)

I wish I could make this longer but I have to get up and make sure I've got everything together before I leave to babysit.

Oh the joys being a teenager brings. -sigh-

Hope you're doing great,

Ada
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Huh, the ending isn't what I expected, but I loved CDC"s lil 'perverted' thing 'I can definitely arrange that!'

I kinda assumed they'd just be talking in the car, something sentimental-are you gonna write more? I hope you do! I too am writing a rewrite on the heartbreak kid episode!