Reviews for Spiral Tangents
Isa Lumitus chapter 17 . 3/12
Thanks for separating the citrus-y stuff elsewhere. I find most lemons boring, and it largely saves me having to skim over those parts.

I'm guessing that Holly chose death when she called in that debt from McNair? I'd ask if she has to forgive Wormtail for killing Newt, but I thought that prophecy was for an unborn child. So most likely her newborn. Also speaking of prophecies, that one about killing Prof. Dumb was actually about Cedric? Now I wanna track down the exact wording again.

Looks like I might have been wrong about my prediction for Holly regretting not killing McNair sooner. Then again, I wonder if she'd have gone through this same set of circumstances if she'd been more willing to kill.

Sometimes I feel like I crawled out of the darkest pits of the Internet. Those include times when people in forums get banned when I notice nothing wrong. And when I read all the warnings you posted for this chapter, compared to how little it disturbed/disgusted me.
Isa Lumitus chapter 5 . 3/11
Maybe it's because I'm a guy, but I would want to get that memory back. Knowing I exhausted my hatred against those that wronged me would be comforting to me.

That said, I recall my three step plan. The world would be a better place if Holly had just killed them all, including Pansy. Fact is, Pansy did attempt cold-blooded murder on Hermione, so even if she regrets it, she's acceptable collateral damage. Leaving her alive would not be an option because she knows too much.
SeanHicks4 chapter 17 . 1/5
Tangents were interesting, time to move one to the sequel aka years 5 to seven and possibly beyond, I guess
jon reeve chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Ok, I wasn't sure I liked this Tonks, but I do now.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
(sung like the chorus from fiddler on the roof)
Tentacles! Tentacles... Tentacles!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Will this be added to your HPFFA account?
bobbo chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
Your defense of Holly's behavior is far worse than anything you've written so far.
bobbo chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
ok, fine, that was alright.

and the conversation afterwards was amazing
bobbo chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
uhh, you're kinda bad at this. no offense.
DylanL chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Well the omake answers a question I had from a previous chapter about wat tonks can do, but I would like to read Holly's experience with anal and dp if u get a chance or willingness to write it.
DylanL chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Well I have to say with the tangents I have read so far, I think u could write a very good PWP fan fic if that ever caught ur fancy. I like the way u placed 9403a so that I could read chapter 28 then know exactly where to stop and read the tangent, I think if an author is going to do what u do with these tangent they should cite where in the chapter they fit to ensure a good flow of the story. However, I think that u didn't need to throw out section 5 BC I think holly would enjoy it, u could have done anal from both sides of holly/harry and tonks/gordon and i really think holly would have enjoyed herself especially as harry. I can see where ur coming from concerning section 6. I wonder though, based on what we know of tonks from books 5-7 she can change certain aspects of her body without changing her whole body, so could she become a futa or she male. I think that would be the best of both worlds for holly.
dragoncreators chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
I love Holly - and Your - special brand of humor... She deserves to have some fun. Pansy's rules rule!
Thanks for writing these Bizarre and wonderful tangents!
Saot chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
I think I've given up on understanding the relationships in this story and accept that they change completely at random with a moderate bias towards causing suffering for Holly.
Saot chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
Natalia's guilt-tripping of Hermione here makes no sense. It's basically just "how dare you get mind-fucked by Luna!" Breaking up with Holly was a direct result of the compulsions. Because of Holly's obliviate, Hermione was under the impression that their breakup was amiable and Holly had no intention of trying to reestablish it, which makes talking about her future relationships to someone who might tell Holly about them a perfectly reasonable thing to do (and "on some level you should have known that thing which you were specifically obviliated of" is a really weird thing to say").

If this was Natalia talking to Holly and trying to convince her that associating with Hermione as she is now is more pain than it's worth, her points would made sense. As it is, it mostly just comes off as a weird jealous rant that the reader is seemingly supposed to agree fully with.
Little Lion chapter 17 . 1/30/2011
How does one even hope to recover from something like that?