Reviews for Spiral Tangents
I dunno. My Irish ex loved having her cervix tickled - did have to get 4 fingers up her to do it though ;) VeryBadFairy
Waterdai chapter 12 . 9/18
'Hitting the cervix in ecstasy?' how the fuck does that work? Since when is the cervix pleasurable?
Nickzillakingofmonsters chapter 17 . 6/22
Disgusting and disturbing, but also well done. You shouldn't be ashamed of this.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
Oh my sweet fanny! O-o That was so funny and sexy! Don't know whether to piss meself laughing or frig my sore pussy (again) til I orgasm' to oblivion .. Best bit of naughty writing I've come across on here. Please keep writing an update your other stories as you are brilliant and extremely funny writer. Thank you. BadFairy
Isa Lumitus chapter 17 . 3/12/2015
Thanks for separating the citrus-y stuff elsewhere. I find most lemons boring, and it largely saves me having to skim over those parts.

I'm guessing that Holly chose death when she called in that debt from McNair? I'd ask if she has to forgive Wormtail for killing Newt, but I thought that prophecy was for an unborn child. So most likely her newborn. Also speaking of prophecies, that one about killing Prof. Dumb was actually about Cedric? Now I wanna track down the exact wording again.

Looks like I might have been wrong about my prediction for Holly regretting not killing McNair sooner. Then again, I wonder if she'd have gone through this same set of circumstances if she'd been more willing to kill.

Sometimes I feel like I crawled out of the darkest pits of the Internet. Those include times when people in forums get banned when I notice nothing wrong. And when I read all the warnings you posted for this chapter, compared to how little it disturbed/disgusted me.
Isa Lumitus chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
Maybe it's because I'm a guy, but I would want to get that memory back. Knowing I exhausted my hatred against those that wronged me would be comforting to me.

That said, I recall my three step plan. The world would be a better place if Holly had just killed them all, including Pansy. Fact is, Pansy did attempt cold-blooded murder on Hermione, so even if she regrets it, she's acceptable collateral damage. Leaving her alive would not be an option because she knows too much.
SeanHicks4 chapter 17 . 1/5/2015
Tangents were interesting, time to move one to the sequel aka years 5 to seven and possibly beyond, I guess
jon reeve chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Ok, I wasn't sure I liked this Tonks, but I do now.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
(sung like the chorus from fiddler on the roof)
Tentacles! Tentacles... Tentacles!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Will this be added to your HPFFA account?
bobbo chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
Your defense of Holly's behavior is far worse than anything you've written so far.
bobbo chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
ok, fine, that was alright.

and the conversation afterwards was amazing
bobbo chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
uhh, you're kinda bad at this. no offense.
DylanL chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Well the omake answers a question I had from a previous chapter about wat tonks can do, but I would like to read Holly's experience with anal and dp if u get a chance or willingness to write it.
DylanL chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Well I have to say with the tangents I have read so far, I think u could write a very good PWP fan fic if that ever caught ur fancy. I like the way u placed 9403a so that I could read chapter 28 then know exactly where to stop and read the tangent, I think if an author is going to do what u do with these tangent they should cite where in the chapter they fit to ensure a good flow of the story. However, I think that u didn't need to throw out section 5 BC I think holly would enjoy it, u could have done anal from both sides of holly/harry and tonks/gordon and i really think holly would have enjoyed herself especially as harry. I can see where ur coming from concerning section 6. I wonder though, based on what we know of tonks from books 5-7 she can change certain aspects of her body without changing her whole body, so could she become a futa or she male. I think that would be the best of both worlds for holly.