Reviews for Flames to Dust
IsabelTheCool chapter 22 . 2/3
Wow this was awesome! Thanks for taking the time to write this! I liked the last chapter about the families and stuff the most. The part about Zuko and Katara continuing to butt heads was pretty accurate. So anyways thank you so much I really loved this story.
Erinsaber chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I am reding this in the end of 2015, more like 2016, and it is still amazing and worthy of awards
marta.prpu chapter 1 . 6/9/2014

It looks like an amazing story, I can't wait to read it all. Would you mind if I translate it? I'm from Spain and I'm sure it would... rock? (I think that's the term) If you don't mind answer me so I can know.

Emily chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Loved the story! It did get wonky but who really cares? Haters gonna hate. Atleast you, unlike most people didn't chang the characters personalites.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
I appreciated the story. It was rather refreshing! Thank you for your writing skills that make reading fanfiction so enjoyable :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
If it's a question, it needs a question mark. Not an exclamation point.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was a good way to end the chapter leaves us readers interested can't wait to read on
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Oh no
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
As a sworn Kataanger, I read this story on a binge of Zuko feels. I had just finished an AtLA marathon so I was feeling pretty strong about cannon ships. However, as I got into it l, I realized that this story, while not entirely how I feel a Zutara relationship would work out, is still very well written and mindful of the original plot. It has definitely made me more open to alternate ships, and it will be nice to keep in mind as I go through the promise and the search, and into LoK binge beyond.
LadyKatt chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
A little confusing but I understand why. I loved the story though very well written.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Wow. She had a costume-change while in prison? Because she was wearing Zuko's clothes when they threw her in, but she seems to be wearing a ball gown now..? (A comfortable one at that. Wow. How nice the Fire Nation is against their prisoners.)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Okay, so Katara was NOT raped...? Good.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
If you rape Katara, I will be pissed. And yes, if a character in your story is raped, you raped raped them yourself, as far as I'm concened. Same with killing 'em off.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
God, I really hope Azula falls into the fire and burns alive. Fucking bitch.
Velvet of Love chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
*huffs angrily*
Zuko is being a major ass, where's your humanity?! lol
Great chapter.