Reviews for Flames to Dust
marta.prpu chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
YAAAAAAAYYYYYY ZUTARAAAAAAA

It looks like an amazing story, I can't wait to read it all. Would you mind if I translate it? I'm from Spain and I'm sure it would... rock? (I think that's the term) If you don't mind answer me so I can know.

PD: I LOVE IT .
Emily chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Loved the story! It did get wonky but who really cares? Haters gonna hate. Atleast you, unlike most people didn't chang the characters personalites.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
I appreciated the story. It was rather refreshing! Thank you for your writing skills that make reading fanfiction so enjoyable :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
If it's a question, it needs a question mark. Not an exclamation point.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was a good way to end the chapter leaves us readers interested can't wait to read on
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Oh no
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
As a sworn Kataanger, I read this story on a binge of Zuko feels. I had just finished an AtLA marathon so I was feeling pretty strong about cannon ships. However, as I got into it l, I realized that this story, while not entirely how I feel a Zutara relationship would work out, is still very well written and mindful of the original plot. It has definitely made me more open to alternate ships, and it will be nice to keep in mind as I go through the promise and the search, and into LoK binge beyond.
LadyKatt chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
A little confusing but I understand why. I loved the story though very well written.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Wow. She had a costume-change while in prison? Because she was wearing Zuko's clothes when they threw her in, but she seems to be wearing a ball gown now..? (A comfortable one at that. Wow. How nice the Fire Nation is against their prisoners.)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Okay, so Katara was NOT raped...? Good.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
If you rape Katara, I will be pissed. And yes, if a character in your story is raped, you raped raped them yourself, as far as I'm concened. Same with killing 'em off.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
God, I really hope Azula falls into the fire and burns alive. Fucking bitch.
Velvet of Love chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
*huffs angrily*
Zuko is being a major ass, where's your humanity?! lol
Great chapter.
Sakarya chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Hm...Katara kissing Zuko on the cheek? Toph thanking Zuko when his father has them in chains? Questionable. In Season 3 the Gaang was very weary of trusting Zuko when he decided to join the group. They initially vehemently banned him from ever even considering that they would trust him enough to be so closely associated with them on amicable terms much less just be Aang's fire bending teacher. I just feel like their responses to Zuko's attempted kindness doesn't make much sense.

Otherwise...this story is very interesting ! I'm excited to continue reading it
Cotton and Cash chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
This is probably one of the most well-written A:TLA story I've come across. It was a very enjoyable read.

xoxo, Mean-chan