Reviews for Time Heals Everything
SurriB chapter 31 . 4/18
I just reread this whole story. I fell off the map for a bit... 3 major surgeries that ended my military career with a medical retirement. I hope you are going to update ... I am dying to know what happens.
I have to wonder how healthy it is to be so emotional involved and attached to these characters though.
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
one question what were you on when you named these chapters
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kitwarrior24 chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
Please update soon!
Kristina143Peace chapter 31 . 3/25/2013
I L.O.V.E. This! Omg, I literally stayed up for 10 hours one time reading like 7 chapters. That's how much I adore this story! Paaallleeeeeeeeaaaaaase update :3 I would love you forever! *hugs you* That was for writing something so fantasticle! Oh, yeah, and the way you portray Ryan is EXACTLY how I see him acting/ thinking/ speaking, ect. Lawd this is so perfect. It makes me want Ryan's babies even more xD (Oh, and btw. Mathew Gray Gubler, YIIISSS! I totally want to hump his manhood too!) Harlow is perfect, and gorgeous, and I totally wish I were her and this story was real..Haha, I'm totally weird as you can tell. I just love this story and you so much. K, bye! :D
MagicAndDemons4Ever chapter 31 . 2/16/2013
More please
alexis0599 chapter 31 . 1/15/2013
I LOVEEEEEEE THISSSSS!
ella o chapter 31 . 10/23/2012
Glad you are back. Enjoyed the chapter. I'm really on edge can't wait to see what happens next.
HarlowEmeraude chapter 31 . 10/20/2012
I love this story so much... I've been waiting forever and now I'm happy again. (:
ferret assassin nin chapter 31 . 10/9/2012
Do you know how impossibly happy I was when I saw this was finally updated? I was like, "OHMYGHOSHOHMYGHOSH...NO WAY!" lol I never once lost faith that this story would be continued. Never. I mean, I'm the epitaph of not updating for REEEEALLY long periods of time. Anyway! Happy writing, sucks that you spilled coffee all over your keyboard and I'm sorry to hear that you're also swamped with college work. I've been pretty swamped myself. :(

Catch you later,

ferret nin
blackangel150 chapter 31 . 10/9/2012
I think ty he dreams are becwusr of kingston
FallenSoul62 chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
omg this is a freakishly scary but funny brilliant story i can't wait for u to update it
Alexis chapter 30 . 7/26/2012
Hey. Um, I've commented before, but I just want to say that you are probably the best writer on . I live for this story. I think I found maybe one mistake in all of these chapters. You did brilliantly! This is my favorite story, and I am begging, on-the-floor-begging-like-a-pathetic-idiot, BEGGING you to hurry up and finish this brilliant story! I gotta know what happens!
Sporks chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
ok, so far not much other than horror movies can scare me, and writing, fanfiction, bad grammar or otherwise, has never scared me. (except maybe one or two out of fifty creepy pasta stories), but this whole charred-flesh wattery-breathing monster thing is kinda scaring me... but it'snot stopping me from continuing... with all my lights on...
Alexis chapter 30 . 5/19/2012
Forgive me for using foul language, but...HURRY THE FUCK UP AND FUCKING FINISH THIS STORY! IT'S KILLING ME! I have to- do you hear me? HAVE to!- know if Harlow's going to be okay, and if she and Ryan are going to stay together. OMG, you're the best writer I have ever read, EVER. And I read a lot. Like, 5-6 books a week, a lot. You made me CRACK UP on every single chapter. I live for this story, LIVE FOR IT! Please, please, please, PLEASE hurry up!