Reviews for Four Days
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Please, please, pleeeeeaaaseee continue...
hantoscute chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
please continue!
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
This is well written overall and i like where its going. I liked this series a lot...hope you decide to update it.
WhatEverxx chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
complete and utter adorableness! Love it!

Please keep up the good work, i cant wait for more awesomeness!

SecretSucK xx
Polerbair chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I'm liking this so far. looking forward to them being found out and everybody's reactions. Typo though, addic is attic unless the UK has a different spelling of the word than the US.
ErrMerrGerrd chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
TAMAMIN AND SUGII FOREVER 8D
LenxRinKagamine chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Hey there! Glad you're alive :p

Well, in my opinion you should update each chapter respectively... then you can get your readers preoccupied for a while till you finish and add the 4th chappy.

I like the story very much Sugi-saaan! *v*

Ganbatte yoo! :)

Len
LenxRinKagamine chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Agiuygcjhg! Come oooooon! This needs the next chappy! D:

Man, that's awesome! I love it! :3 Good job!

Keep it up and please update! TT

Len
D-Wadegurl chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
so i guess it's been awhile since you've updated! But could you please update? I adore this story haha(:
jfmhill chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
i love this story sooo much! please update it!
ErrMerrGerrd chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Update!
HighLyFrusTrated chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
i hope you continue this sometime in the future cause i love it...i saved me from depression
yyAnonymousyy chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Update please! this is really good and its pretty funny too. hah btw i just found out you wrote like all of my favorite negima stories and my favorite GF fic too haha XD such a small internet world
devilhamster chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
hahaha great chapters. i am happy that mari and akko get together and their friends seems to have the interest in each other. i cant wait to see (*.*) akko and mari made love with each other and their other friends realize and confess their feelings for each other. great fiction. thanks.
vampirebeast01 chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
why havent u finished the story?its good,and i would like to knoe what happens between sugi and tamari(not sure if spelled correctly)