Reviews for First
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 1 . 11/16
Why do I have a feeling that they had sex or something like that?
jallison099 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
chapter two

Toshiro and hermione or Ichigo and hermione are way to cute
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hell yeah! That was so cute!

Thank you for this and I'll certainly go look at the other crossovers involving HP and Bleach.
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love you and your epicness for writing this fanfic. Thank you very much .
honebami chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
...I wonder what the shinigamis are doing in Hogwarts...?

Oh well...doesn't really matter, anyways. I liked that fic, even though Yumi-kun was a little OOC...I think that even if he was really nervous, he'd probably still put on that calm, dignified facade...and Yumi-kun's probably had a lot of relationships before...he's probably the one doing the heartbreaking...yeah. That isn't important...

...I really liked it! It would be nice to know that background story why are they there, who are all the people there, does the wizards/witches know their shinigamis, etc.

Anki-Shai chapter 1 . 5/21/2009

Really love, I know that you know but I want to remind you that...
middlec2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Once again another great story, with a very unusual couple, but it still worked. I do have to edmit that i was kind of waiting for the appearnce of hitsugaya and his "girl friend". That's like a trade mark for you. No matter who the focus is on, you gotta have Hitsugaya and Matsumoto in there. Keep up the good work.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
XD Well, that was only slightly strange. Yeah...not sure what I'm going to think on that one. It was good though, and I'm finding myself glad I read it. It was a good length for a break from doing my homework. It's the first fic in the actually crossover section that I've read. At least it was good for a few laughs too :) Until next time. -WV
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Not particualarly fond of Toshiro and Matsumoto as there are major age difference. Never thought of Yumichika and Hermione paired together, though I do think they would make an interesting character. However... I really think that it was out of character for Hermione to be that dogering on a boy at the begining of the fanfic, as she isn't someone to become a lovesick fool. However, it is well written and flows very well.
Shamork chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Yay 2nd Review! This felt a bit odd to read as I never would of a Bleach/HP crossover. I thought that Yumi was but apparently it just seems like he's out of pratice. So far I count 3 things Toshiro is a prodigy in

1. Death God

2. Magic

3. "Swordplay"... acording to Rangiku
StormAlchemist677 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
nice that was pretty good i really liked the part at the end with Dumbledore Mcgonagall and Snape. Hey! Snape made a joke who knew he had it in him?