Reviews for Lovesick
thefirenationprincess chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Pleeeeeeease continue this.
xtremediva13 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
So do you have plans to continue this story? I really like it
PlayTheGame chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I don't know how the hell I stumbled upon this but I'm glad that I have lol. Even though it's 3 years old, I thought I'd drop a couple of reviews anyways to let you know how much I have enjoyed reading this.

This first chapter is perfect at setting everything up. I love how I just knew what had happened with Henley and Hunter but it wasn't explicitly stated until the end when Henley spilled what went down and holy crap what a story. My, my, my. There's no doubt about it, Hunter cheating on Stephanie is such a HUGE news story and would be in the real world too. It's almost surreal to even read it like this actually. And I'm a die hard Hunter/Steph fan so it's just terrible to even think about, haha.

Speaking of which, I'm already torn on what should happen down the line lol. Henley or Stephanie. Henley's story depicts some strong feelings on both sides but so far we don't know if Hunter loves his wife etc. It's quite the tangled web.

I know that there's a small chance of this getting updated. I'm presuming you've given up on it lol. But I'll read the remaining chapters and review them regardless because I just love what you have going on with this. Awesome start!
LegacyChick chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
it was about time for an update! I really liked the chapter. It was great. I like the whole story so far, especially how you describe the characters and their actions.
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Uh oh! They have met again. Hopefully Jeff still takes the job knowing she's signed too. And what is he going to say to his dear brother? Looks like Matt's plan didn't work out so well. I feel bad for Henley, I really do. Everyone makes mistakes but if you have learned from them, then people just need to let it go...especially if it's over a damn year old! Seriously! Trish and Steph need to be junk punched. If Hunter wants her, that's his own problem and Steph shouldn't be with him then. Women, sometimes ridiculously stupid.

Can't wait for another update and one for Truth in Deceit.
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Great update! Things are really starting to heat up around the WWE. And the image of Chris holding a hanger, ready to beat someone down.
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I fucking love your writing! Last thing that I needed was another story to get hooked on but I just couldn't help myself! I'm hooked and it's your fault! Damn you! Update this and your other stories soon please!