Reviews for That's Amoré
RaisinContradiction chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
XD ah feli i love yOU
RaisinContradiction chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
XD germany is in denial i don't get it though italy did ask
Ai Chiyo chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
This is so perfect. I just... I can't even. How do you make this happen? This is freaking magical and majestic. I just... I love it so much. It's so sexual and beautiful. And the name is perfect. I love how Germany just keeps walking in on everyone. Like he can't even catch a break. And then Feli still gets him to bend to his will. I just... Wow. Like can you get anymore perfect? Watch, I'll have said this and it'll get better. It always happens that way. I love how Matt is just going along with this, like he isn't even resisting in this chapter. Hell he barely resisted in the first chapter. I just love this story so much and I'm really looking forward to you updating, whenever you do. Also you may get spammed with other email notifications because I'm probably going to read everything you've written and comment a bagillion times. I'm not even sorry.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
o...m...g...i feel soooo bad for Ludwig...
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Poor Germany... Having to bleach his eyes and mind. Haha if I were him I would have took a picture and video fufufu
DeadlyNightmareTrio13 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Yuki:-grinning- Loved the ItaCan (In that order XD) and PruCan! Ooo, poor Germany. Such bad timing. And being invited to threesomes. All of them including Canada. Why do I get the feeling there might be a GerCan chapter?
Yumi:TELL ME YOUR CONTINUING THIS! PLEASE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! -shakes rapidly shoulders-
Ryuu:-blushing but grinning- My my Canada, i would've thought you've been tired. Ya know, with Italy taking you,now Prussia? OH PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S GONNA BE A GERMANY CHAPTER! OR EVEN A SPAIN OR ROMANO(Since you already put one Italian) CHAPTER!
Karma Kat 281 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Er...this was...wow. *fans myselfs* Update soon please! And GerCan perhaps?
Filomene Hara chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I laughed so hard at Prussia's inneuendos, and the misunderstandings. Poor Germany he gets his eyes burned out and offers to join threesomes. Just write one more chapter? Maybe wherwe everyone finds out?
That1weirdo chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
I love this! Can't wait for more! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Well, wasn't that something to read right after waking up? XD
Kaede-tama chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I loved Gil's innuendos...I seriously laughed out loud when I read them. XD Good job!
Wicked Winter chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Freakin love this.
amaya-nights rain chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
XD *bursts out laughing* I love those innuendoes
Falcon's Jade chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
The misunderstandings and character interaction here is hilarious! XD Ludwig trying to stay sane, Gilbert just pushing all buttons, Arthur freaking out and Italy 'trying' to be helpful and actually succeeding to some degree, good job!
cross-over-lover232 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
cant wait for more!

maybe ludwig or spain could be next!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »