Reviews for Monday Evening Romance
thekawaiipandabear chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
*screams like fangirl* YYYYYYAAAAAASSSSSS!
Sans12 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
OMG! This was so good! really nice job!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Oh ... my ... Ra!
That. was. AH-MAZING!
The intensity, the passion, the brute strength, the love! It was all so entertaining and epic! Man, it makes me wish I was in Yugi's place. ;)
But still, both boys were written perfectly! Plus, Yami's so wickedly evil, it's so sexy hot!
He's the perfect example of what guys should be! But there's only one Yami. And he's ours! Or better yet, MINE!
I loved this, from start to finish. Oh Yami, I'll always love you. Yugi too, but Yami a bit more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
*giggles*
The joys of being the only one in a classroom with a talent for all kinds of useful magic tricks... XD
Vanitas32 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
That was really good

But only if it was between girl and guy
YUGI OHHHHH chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
So cool
silver woman chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
damn! thats is so hot! i love it! good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Omg. That was damn sexy! Yugi as a masochist and yami as a pervert works really well! This really reminds me of cross soul 3. (Happy/perverted memories.)
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Yami: i loved it! But u should have made me yell more at the damn teacher!
Yugi: ooohyami! Come here... * beckons to yami with his index finger *
Yami: ? * scoots closer to yugi *
what are u going to do yugi?oooh btw loved it 5 stars
Yugi: * Inches closer to yami a pulls him into a heated kiss plus strokes yami through his school pants*
Yami: ooooohhhh...mmmmm..YUGI!
OOOKKKAAY? well see ya!
Yugi: bye!...now come here u! * tackles yami to the bed and smoothers him in kisses *
Kala Elric chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Hey. How you doing. I just read this and it was awesome. Make sure to pm me later. Bye
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
OMFR THAT WAS SEXY AND HOT AND OMFR. My Yami was right, your stories are epic. This just helped me a bunch since I wanted to write my first lemon EVER which happens to be Yurram (Wolfram X Yuri from Kyo Kara Moah) and I was wondering "How the hell am I going to write a 3rd person lemon" You just answered that question for me. For that I thank you and praise you so much right now. Oh my Ra. Yugi is such a lucky guy in this fic. Best way to get rid of boredom EVER. Definitely plan to read more of your fics.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Good job!
Great chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Ohhh, Naughty Yami. I likey, a lot. Looking forward to more!
Nov.Rain chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow...that was..hot? Haha,thank for this fic & continue your hard work ;-)
cherryblossom218 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
i luv the story! hope u make more